Part VII

Night 3

I went back. I slept maybe 2 hours. My head hurt and I was feeling like shit. Also this rain wasn't helping. When I get there Michael was already out. He was smoking next to his car. 

-Dude, you ok? You look like you’ve seen a ghost or something? - I laughed. He did not. 

-Maybe. How about you? You look like you're ill or something. 

-Just a migraine, I'm used to this. I will be ok. 

-Yeah, good luck with that. 

I raised my eyebrow. - Why? 

-You will see. Be careful there. I left you a taser in the drawer. This thing may be dangerous, so better safe than sorry. - He waved at me and get into his car. 

I stood a while in the rain, thinking. Is he aware that Springtrap is his own father? And why is he so hostile? I heard the door opening while still looking mindlessly away in heavy rain. I was soaked.

-Y/N, you alright? - Springtrap’s voice break out my thoughts. 

-Yeah. - I went inside, shut the door and rested my head on his chest. - I'm just tired. - He gently rubbed my back. He couldn't be bad, right? 

Few minutes later I was sitting in my office chair, sniffling. Standing in rain wasn't the greatest idea. 

-Are you sure you don't want to undress of this dumped clothes? 

I stared at him for a moment. - Pervert. 

He seemed flustered all of a sudden - I didn't mean it like that! - He started to explain. I started to laugh.

-I was joking, geez. Cool down, old man. - I snickered at him. He was clearly confused and embarrassed, so I decided to mess with him a little. - So you want me to strip down for you? - I said flirtatiously. 

-Please, don't. - He hid his face in hands, with a bit of excitement in his voice. 

-You know what's funny? - I stared at him with a bit of sadness in my voice. He looked at me still a bit flustered. - You are way more civilized than most man I dealt with in my life. - The realization hit me. He was more humane than a lot of people I saw in my life, especially in my field. But he was supposed to be an infamous fazbear killer. I started to doubt everything at this point. 

-What do you mean? - He seemed concern. 

-Oh, you know. Most will already… - I stopped, didn't wanna talk about it. - Anyways. - I smiled at him. - Do you like me? 

He seemed puzzled. - Is it that obvious? - He almost whispered while sitting in his corner next to door. 

-Yeah, I can read people. It's pretty obvious. - I smiled at him briefly while resetting this damn ventilation system again. - How is this piece of shit even working? 

-Everything in here is junk. - He mumbled. - I fit perfectly. 

-Springtrap. - I sat next to him. - You’re not junk, you know? - I rested my head on his shoulder. - He seemed tense. - Should I step back? - I asked him concerned. 

-No… I would like you to stay. - He suddenly hugged me. A little to strong. 

-Um, Springtrap. It hurts a little.

-Sorry. - He loosened his grip. - I'm not used to touch in this body. 

-That's ok… Do you want to talk? About, you know? - I asked, hoping for maybe a little bit of information. 

He sighned. I couldn't see the pain mixed with anger in his eyes. I got up, petted his ear and took my phone starting to go through my notes. 

-What's this? - He asked.

-A phone. - I answered. 

-THIS is a phone? - He stared at it. - What year is it? - He asked shocked. 

-It’s 2024. - I answered looking at him

He looked like he wasn't aware that this much time had passed. He went missing at the beginning of 1993. 

-It’s already been 30 years?! - He yelled. - 30 years of this hell and still can't just fucking die? - He seemed like he could cry if he wasn't trapped in this suit. 

-I'm sorry about that. - I smiled gently to make him feel better. - It must have been hard to be like that. 

-I don't need your pity! - He snapped grabbing my hand, his eyes glared purple-pink hue.

-William, stop. - I said looking with stern look. - You are well aware that it is not MY fault. If so, I want to help you, so just stop. - I looked at him angry, he was growling at me like a dog. After a few minutes of this staring match he finally let go of my hand. 

-I think you broke my hand, asshole. - I said sitting down in chair as my hand started to really hurt. The adrenaline kick started to fade so the pain rose. 

He said nothing. I bet he wasn't feeling guilty, because he felt like he was the victim. Yeah, I think he was in some sense, but my pain was physically visible right now as my hand swelled. And it was only 2 AM.

-I'm going to the bathroom to rinse my hand with cold water. - I mumbled while going out the office.