Part II

Day 1

I stepped into my apartment. I was tired, but I knew that I can't go to sleep just yet. I needed to freshen myself, eat and more importantly add some notes to the case. I took vacation from my normal job to work on this case, it was important. After I ate my breakfast I sat down with a laptop and opened a new document. I took some notes on a building and on Michael. He was always involved with the Freddy's. He may changed his last name, but I still knew he was William’s Afton only still living child. 

- What is your motive, Michael? - I asked myself while fidgeting a pen with my fingers. If he wanted to cut his ties with this case with changing his last name, why coming back? I shut the laptop and went to bed. Maybe I could get some answers tonight. 

Night 2

I went back to the building with a can of monster in my hand. Something felt different. I stared to get a little anxious. I went into office and there was this metallic scent in the air. Like blood, but I couldn't find any. - Weird. - I mumbled to myself. There was something off. I didn't bring a laptop with me today. There were too much information in there to bring here anyways. I took out my phone and noted quickly in the file stored in cloud. Only one person had a password to my account and that was my boss and also my best friend, Stephanie. The thing is, normally I was working in detective office and one of the cases we were working on was one and only Fazbear Entertainment. 

I was about to check the cameras as I noticed a new switch next to a monitor, just glued to the frame with a cable going to the case. - Hmmm, interesting. - I touched it and there was this “hello” sound in the distance. - Why balloon boy of all things?! - I yelled taken by suprise. - i hate that little thing. 

I suddenly heard some distant sound of walking. - Oh, so it's really here. - my heart started racing, but not from fear, but excitement.