Part XVI

I was worried. My boss send me message that Henry showed up and Michael was still on the line with her. She told me about their conversation and how Michael is supposed to tell me not not come today. 

-He showed up, William. He is there, that wasn't supposed to happen. - I sat on the kitchen counter, because there was nowhere else beside the floor that I could sit right now. 

-It will be ok. They are close, right? - He leaned to me touching my nose with his. - We need evidence. 

-I know, but aren't you worried? It's your son who's in danger right now. 

-Y/N… I'm worried, but you are well aware that we can't do much right now. 

-You can't. Because it's all about you, but he never saw me and I can at least go to watch from some distance. Better safe than sorry. - I kissed his nose and hopped down the counter. - Stay here. Please. I need to make sure this man will pay for all this. For what he did to you. - I hugged him, he returned the hug. 

I ran to my car and went back to Fazbear Frights as soon as I could.

Springrap’s POV 

She left. I was useless. I hated that I couldn't do more, for her, for my only living child. I sat on the floor of an empty room, unable to cry in this form. I was angry, I was pissed. But it was almost an hour away by car, so I couldn't possibly get in there. And I had no idea where I actually was, it all happened so fast. I started drifting away in my thoughts.