Part XII

Night 4

I came back to the location in the evening. Michael drove me to hospital, but didn't want to stop him in there. I took an uber to go back. It was 11:30 PM. I went into building and as I came into office I saw Springtrap in his usual corner and Michael sleeping in chair with his hat on his eyes. 

-How was your day? - I whispered sitting next to Springtrap on the floor. I had a plaster on my hand resting on tremble. 

-It was nice. - He said gently. - I'm so sorry that I hurt you. 

-It's ok, I will heal, don't mind that. - I leaned to him and rested my head on his shoulder. He pulled me in for a hug. I was so tired that I dozed off soon. 

I woke up in office chair with a blanket. I didn't know how I ended up like this. It was almost 4 AM. The vent system was recently resetted. 

-You’re awake. - I heard Michael as he entered the office with big box of pizza. - I bet you must be hungry after all that, so I ordered some. I hope you like it. 

-Thanks. - I took a piece of it and ate with delight. -I didn't realize that I was so hungry. - I ate two more and went to bathroom. 

When I went back I sat there and gently smiled at my boss. - Can I ask what happened with your mother? 

He tensed. Something clearly wasn't right. 

-I believe she died in sister location, the same place as my sister. - He finally spoke. - And than the new animatronic was on the show. But I didn't realize it until later. My father build those animatronics, so I thought that it was his plan to turn as all into fucking robots. But I was so stupid. Henry was also an engineer, he build the first ones. Those deadly spring suits that caused death of Evan and later my father. And I believed in his every word he said to me all these years, even if they didn't make sense, I still believed him. - His voice was shaking. -He killed all my family, Y/N. And I’m here again, because he told me to, because he found out that my father didn't really die and that he can be a threat. He told me to keep him in here, give him some kind of purpose and entertainment, so he won't leave. - He started sobbing again. - He told me to kill him, again. To set this place on fire. 

I had no words. Henry was delusional, he was a main suspect until he manipulated police to blame everything on his missing friend and to wash his hands of his crimes. But to lock him up we needed solid proof, because the judge won't believe in some ghost stories or undead animatronic suit. If they found out about Springtrap they would do bad things to him. 

-We must take him out. Somewhere safe. - I whispered to myself. 

I jump up end run through corridors to find Springtrap. He was sitting in one of dark rooms at the end of hallway. I slowly make my way to him. He seemed deep in thought. 

-William? - I asked gently petting his ear. He looked at me. 

-Y/N? - He looked at me. - Why are you crying?