Part III

I went through cameras and saw a figure of a rabbit animatronic. - Springbonnie? That's unexpected. - Camera glitched and the animatronic was gone. - Oh shit. - I knew it was closer. I’ve started to get anxious, but I really needed to see it. My father had this theory that those animatronics was somewhat aware. 

I was a little startled as I didn't hear it coming so near. My heart stared racing as I saw it through the window. It was a mix of a fear and ecstasy. I finally was so close to one. 

It stared at me for a moment and than started walking to the office. I stood up waiting. I started questioning myself and my sanity. Every normal person would shit themself in this situation, but my body was shaking from pure delight. 

-I know you're there, just come in. - I said. The animatronic went in slowly staring at me with confusion. -So you DO understand me, right? - I was fighting with showing a smile on my face as it seemed to be even more confused. 

-I do. - Man’s voice said roughly. It sounded way more human that I could imagine. 

I couldn't stop staring at him. Sudden realisation hit me. - IT’S YOU! - I yelled, excited. He growled and took one step closer. - Sorry, sorry! I didn't mean to be rude. - I sat down. - I don't mean any harm… Mr. Afton. - I said sitting down still making eye contact with him. 

His head twitched. - How did you call me?! - He snapped, but visibly confused. His silver eyes started to glow in more purple hue. - You have a dead wish, bitch?! 

-Language! - I yelled standing up. - Stop it!

He stepped back looking away. 

-I’m not afraid of you, William. - His eyes glared at me when I said his name. - So I am right? You are William Afton! - I smiled, excited.

He growled. -And how do you know? - He slowly started to walk in my direction. - How do you now who I really am?! - he yelled with a frustration in his voice.

I stared at him for a few seconds and started to laugh so hard that couldn't catch my breath. He looked even more confused than before. That was it. The answers I was looking for, the answers my father was looking for! I started crying for laughter, manically almost. I sat on the floor trying to get a grip of myself. I must have looked like some crazy shit.