Part X

10 AM

I told Michael about all the things that he needed to know. 

-So, you're a detective? - He looked at me tired. 

-Yes. My legal name is Y/N Y/L/N, I'm a daughter of police department detective Y/L/N who was investigating the cases. - I said calmly. 

-I know your father, he's a good guy. How is he? - Michael smiled lightly. 

-He died last year, he had cancer. - I explained with a heavy heart. 

-I’m sorry for your loss. - He leaned to me and squeezed my healthy hand a little. - Must be hard. 

-Yeah, I worked on the case with him for a few years. But only now I have information that I needed to get it all together. - I smiled. - Also I think that you should talk with your father. 

He shuused me. - Quiet, please. He doesn't know. 

I raised my eyebrow. - Are you sure? -I laughed. - Michael, he knows. And I think that you two should talk. He's not who you were told he is. He is your father after all. 

Michael's expression was a mix of fear, anger, confusion and sadness. He was fighting with his emotions. And I was really tired and felt like shit, so I was starting to lose patience. 

-Oh, William! Come here! - I yelled with a smug smile while looking at Michael. He tried to cover my mouth with his hand, but Springtrap already was in the office. 

Michael’s face was pale, and those lights didn't help. 

-Talk, please. I need to finally go to a hospital. - I laid down on desk watching those two. 

They just stared at each other for a few minutes awkwardly. Those idiots were hopeless. 

-I'm out, I have enough. - I rushed to the exit, but Springtrap stopped me and pulled gently to him. - Dude, I have a broken arm, I must go. - I wanted to break free, but he definitely didn't want to let me go. 

Michael looked at me with fear. - Oh give me a break. He's not a monster, he's trapped, Michael. He didn't want to die like this. - And, um. Springtrap… Could you please let me go? - I made sad face with pupoy eyes. He chuckled. 

-Michael. - He started. -I’m sorry that I wasn't there for you. I'm sorry that I wasn't the best father, when your mother left… 

-Dad… Please. - He started with tears in his eyes. - Mom didn't left. He took her.