Part VI

I was scribbling in my notepad, Springtrap went somewhere about an hour earlier, probably to explore the place. I drifted away with my thoughts and dozed off eventually. I woke up when I felt something suddenly touching me. It was Springtrap covering me with my jacket. 

-Sorry. You seemed cold. - He said taking step back. 

-Thank you. - I smiled at him while putting my jacket. Also it seemed like the ventilation system was reseted recently. -Oh, the fans stopped again? - He nodded. 

I stretched accidentally brushing my hand on him. He stepped back. -Oh, don't act like my hand is going to rip you off or something. - I laughed at his reaction. He rushed to exit without a word. - And I thought I was the weird one. - I sighted. It was already 4 AM. I didn't seen him for the rest of the night so at 6 AM I just left the building. There was Michael outside.

-Oh, hi Y/N. You alright? - He asked, clearly concerned. 

-Yeah? Why wouldn't I be? 

-Oh, nothing. Have a good rest at home. - He smiled awkwardly and left. He seemed off, again. 

I came back home and opened my laptop. This case may be more complicated than it seemed before. Something wasn't right. I wasn't surprised that Springtrap was William Afton, I even wasn't surprised that he was dead, but alive at the same time, like my father's theory wasn't just some bullshit and those animatronics were actually living in some way. But why does Michael gave me this weird feeling. I knew that I needed to try and get some answers from Springtrap to knew what happened. If he was the murderer or if it was a different story. - I need a long shower. - I mumbled to myself and went to bathroom. Hot water relaxed my body and cleared my mind a little. I went to my bed trying to get some sleep, but couldn't, feeling a knot in my chest.