Part V

Y/N POV

After few minutes I was so tired of this laugh. I have no idea why I reacted this way. I had a problem with catching my breath, I slowly stand up and reseted the ventilation system, so the fan would start working again. He was just sitting in the corner staring at me. 

-Sorry. My bad. - I wiped the tears from my face. - Are you mad? 

-No. - He said calmly. - Just confused. 

-I bet. - I smiled. - I must seem crazy, right? Laughing on the floor with 7 feet tall, withered animatronic in the same room. - I stood up and came closer to the rabbit giving him my hand to shake. - I’m Y/N. - He hesitated for a few seconds, but shook my hand in return. 

-Springtrap. - He almost whispered looking away. 

-Ow… Right… Because you are trapped in Springbonnie suit? - I assumed. He nodded. - I'm sorry. - I rolled my chair next to him and sat down. I rested my elbows on my lap and leaned his way. - Do you, maybe wanna talk about it? 

Springrap’s POV 

She was, strange at least. She doesn't seem to be afraid of me at all. And she wanted to talk. But I wasn't ready to tell her anything right now. It was too much for me right now. As I sat there silently looking away from her gaze I noticed that she started to play with my ear. I chuckled. 

-Sorry, didn't mean to bother, but you seemed like you were deep in thought for a few minutes. - She blushed looking away. - She slided away in her chair with awkward smile. Cute. 

Y/N POV

He seemed to be fighting with himself on the inside. I assumed that his past was painful and it was difficult for him to just talk about it to some strange person that he just met. His not broken ear flopped and I couldn't resist to not touch it. It was strangely soft, but definitely dirty. As I started to play with id mindlessly he chuckled. It startled me a bit, but not out of fear, but something weird. It wasn't excitement of the case either. I started to feel hot inside.