Part XIV

It was almost 10 AM, Springtrap still didn't show up, I stared to get nervous as Michael said that Henry wanted to end things tonight. I didn't want to rush his decision, but we needed to get out here soon to have time to prepare fake evidence. 

I heard him walking toward office. I jumped up to look at the hall. He opened his arms for a hug. I run to him. He lifted me up and “kissed me” like before. 

-I will come with you. I want to give us a chance. - He said with gentle voice. -I hugged him tightly. 

-I'm so happy, Springtrap. Or William, I don't know what name you prefer.

-Anything you want. 

-Okay, darling. - He coughed and his functioning ear straighten up. 

-I wasn't expecting this. - He stood me up on the floor. - But it was nice, very nice. - He looked away a bit flustered. 

-Ok, we can flirt later, now we need to get you out of here so Michael could set up a diversion to deceive Henry into thinking that he ended you. I borrowed a mini van from Stephanie so you can get comfortably to my place. I normally live in apartment, but I decided to move to a house some time ago, but didn't really had time to organize everything, so the house is empty right now, but it's safe. I assure you that it's safe and far from other buildings as I'm a little paranoid sometimes and don't really like people near me. - He just hugged me. 

-Don't be stressed, it's gonna be ok. - He comforted me. - Should we go now? 

We went to the car. The windows were tinted, so it was harder to see what's in the back, but still we covered Springtrap with blankets are threw some pillows all over to mask the shape. It was time to go. I hugged Michael to give him some comfort. 

-I will be back in a few hours. If anything happens call me of my boss, ok? She’ s gonna be close enough to intervene. Please, be careful. 

-Go, take him somewhere safe. - He smiled anxiously returning the hug.