Part IX

6 AM. Springtrap told me about his death, and all the things that happened. I needed to process this information. I pack up my things and headed to the exit. Outside stood Michael. He looked at me and froze as he wasn't expecting me to be here. 

-What? - I asked roughly. 

-You’re ok? - He asked. - I wasn't expecting that. - He almost whispered. 

-Michael, be honest. What is this all about? - I snapped. - You looked at me like you thought that I wouldn't come out of this door!

-Yeah? Maybe because I really thought that you wouldn't?

-Sorry, Mr. Afton, but as you can say I'm alive! - He looked at me with shock on his face. - Oh, you wasn't aware that I knew? As well as I wasn't aware that Springtrap is your father?! 

He glared at me. He was shaking with anger. - This monster is not my father! His a murderer! - He yelled in my face. I slapped him with my healthy hand. 

-And who told you that?! Huh?! Henry Emily as I presume?! The man that manipulated the police, fucked up with the evidence and even stole his friend son after he killed him?! - I yelled even harder. - I know about all this cases files, moron! And if you're willing to help me get to the truth you will cooperate! 

-Who the fuck are you, huh?! You spend here some hours and think you know everything?! 

-Michael… You're not an idiot, you're smart, so think for a minute. I will tell you who I really am if you come with me inside and talk. - I said looking at him with anger, but much calmer than before. - Look, I'm not in the mood for a shit show right now, as I should be in a fucking hospital, but I need to talk to you first. So get your ass inside, to the office, now. 

-I'm your boss, not the other way around. - He growled. 

-We’ll see about that. - I grabbed his arm and tossed him into the building. I wasn't some pity woman in my field of work I needed to have some strength. -Go. -He looked at me with a shock in his eyes as he obediently went into office. 

He sat down in the chair and I sat on the desk. Springtrap was somewhere in the building. 

-So, Michael. Let's talk.