Part IV

Springrap’s POV

I woke up in this place not long before I heard footsteps. For past years I’ve been rotting in old pizzeria, so I was utterly confused with this new place. I was sitting next to vent that I could easily crawl into. “Hello?” My body moved on it's own. I walked in direction the sound came from. I have no idea why. I stand there for few seconds as I noticed the camera. I started walking in opposite direction from I first heard the footsteps. 

There was a different hue of light coming from big window. I peeked through the glass to see a woman in her late 20’s, maybe 30. She stared at me, but with some kind of a smile? 

I went next to the window, but stopped. What if I scare her? 

-I know you're there, just come in. - I heard a voice from the office. How was she not afraid of me? I’m well aware how terrifying I must be. I went to the office doorframe and stood there.

-So you DO understand me, right? - She clearly tried to stay calm, but her expression revealed the excitement. 

-I do. - I said. I haven't been talking in a while, so my voice came out weird. 

- IT’S YOU! - She yelled so loud, clearly excited about something. I growled and took one step closer. - Sorry, sorry! I didn't mean to be rude. - She sat down. - I don't mean any harm… Mr. Afton.

My head twitched. I haven't heard that name in so long, something within me broke. - How did you call me?! - I snapped, but didn't know why exactly, she did nothing wrong. I felt rage as my memories started to overflow my mind. It hurt so bad. - You have a dead wish, bitch?! 

-Language! - Her expression changed quickly. - Stop it! 

I stepped back looking away. I felt bad. Felt bad that I snapped and her and felt bad, because all the details of my past started to come back to me. 

-I’m not afraid of you, William. - I glared at her. - So I am right? You are William Afton! - She smiled. SHE SMILED! But I couldn't understand why. I growled, but not at her, but at myself. 

-And how do you know? - I slowly started to walk in her direction. - How do you now who I really am?! - I yelled with a frustration in my voice, because I would rather not remember. She burst out with laughter. She is insane. Who would laugh in a situation like this with the monster next to them. I watched at her as she slipped to the floor. This woman is crazy. 

I chuckled. I sat on the floor in a corner of the room. This is new.