Part XI

-Michael? What do you mean? - Springtrap’s voice shaken. - Who took her? - His eyes were glowing bright purple. 

-Henry did. - Michael whispered. - He took her after Elizabeth died. - He cried. - I'm sorry, dad. He was threatening me and than he said that he did it for our own good, that you were a murderer, that everything that happened was because of you and I was stupid and I believed him. - Michael broke apart and was sobbing. 

I hugged Springtrap and reached Michael’s hand pulling him to us. I stepped back, because I didn't want to interrupt the moment. I wondered what really happened to William’s wife. There were no much intel on her in case files. Just that she was a dancer, she teached ballet full time and than dissappeared. I waited few minutes for them to bond. 

-I don't want to be a party popper, but I really, really need to go to hospital. - I mumbled hoping that maybe Michael would hear me and drive me there. 

-I'm sorry Y/N. I would drive you, but what actually happened? 

-I was actually my fault, but I didn't mean to. - Springtrap felt guilty. - I should go. - He stepped outside office.

-Ok, let's go. He should be fine alone for some time. - I said to Michael and went out he opposite way heading to the exit. 

Author's note:

Sorry, some parts are longer, some shorter. I wrote this all at once while at work frw days ago and decided to publish it just today. It is seriously just a brain fart and I had a bad day while writing it, so don't judge, please. Anyway, enjoy!