013, pink with bows!

A FEW DAYS HAD PASSED, and Cerise hadn't seen the Weasley's, Hermione or Harry since the whole champion situation

A FEW DAYS HAD PASSED, and Cerise hadn't seen the Weasley's, Hermione or Harry since the whole champion situation. As she was walking in the corridors, trying to avoid Cho and Cedric who kept trying to talk to her, she saw Harry at the end of the hallway.

Grinning to herself, she rushed up to him; She knew that as soon as the 'couple' found her talking to him, they'd walk away.

They weren't the biggest fan of Harry at the moment.  To say he was surprised to see her would be an understatement. Adjusting his glasses, he frowned, "Are you here to say that you want Cedric to win like everybody else?"

Cerise scoffed. "You're mad, Potter."

"For what?" Harry questioned, beginning to walk away. "Putting my own name in? Because I didn't—"

Cerise sighed and shook her head. "Actually," she interrupted, "I came here to tell you I hope you win — Cedric needs to lose some of his ego. Ever since he got chosen and everyone started hating you for entering your own name, he's started to believe he's better than everyone."

"I didn't —"

"I know," Cerise smiled, leading him in the direction of Cedric and Cho so they could overhear bits of their conversation. "I believe you didn't enter your name, it would've been impossible to enter your name."

"Wait," said Harry, very confused. "Why do you want me to win? Cedric is your brother."

"I love it when he loses," she told Harry as they past Cedric and Cho, "He's a sore loser, because it damages his ego. Plus, maybe my dad will stop thinking so highly of him."

Overhearing this, Cedric couldn't help but frown as Cho grabbed his hand and gave it a small squeeze.

Harry looked at Cerise. He didn't know what Amos was like, but from what he remembered from the day of the World Cup, he wasn't the best father to his daughter.

"I'll try to win," Harry said, "Although, I already have enough fame as it is."

CERISE WAS HAVING A fabulous day, if she said so herself. Cedric and Cho stopped trying to talk to her, she hadn't encountered tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum, and she hadn't gone to any lessons. It was the perfect day.

It all changed when she saw Hermione running past her. Cerise called her name, but no response. Frowning, she rushed after her. Either Hermione was ignoring her, or something was wrong. Hermione would never ignore her, something was definitely wrong.

Hermione skidded to a stop, knowing trying to get away from the older girl was pointless. She refused to face her. Cerise frowned, "What's wrong?"

Hermione, slowly but surely, turned around to face her. Her teeth were so long, they must've been down to her knees. Cerise's eyes widened, "Oh," she said, "Not what I was expecting."