004, the flying ferret!

CERISE WAS PROBABLY THE FIRST PERSON to leave the classroom

CERISE WAS PROBABLY THE FIRST PERSON to leave the classroom. Quickly, her friends followed her out. Cerise felt as if she was sweating, but she was freezing. Her hands suddenly became interesting, she started wondering what colour she should paint her nails. Pink, yes, pink would be nice. She liked the colour pink — it was her favourite.

"Cerise?" called Cho softly, quick to find the girl.

"Hello," said Cerise, "Want to walk down to dinner together?" She asked, tying a bobble around her hair.

"Cerise," Loralei said, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Cerise muttered, beginning to walk down the staircase. People glanced at her, and whispered amongst each other.

"You were hit with the cruciatus curse at the World Cup, weren't you?" said Loralei, grabbed Cerise's hand.

"Not just then," Cerise shook her head, "When I was two or three, me and my mum were in the house while my dad and Cedric were out getting food. Some death eaters burst in that night, and tortured us with the cruciatus curse. We consider ourselves lucky, that same night two people — a couple — were tortured to insanity and now stay at St. Mungos. If the Aurors didn't show up when they did, that would be me and my mum, too."

"Wh— Who used the curse on you?" Cho asked cautiously.

"When I was a baby, Bellatrix Lestrange and Barty Crouch Jr." She answered, "At the cup? I don't know — he was masked."

"He?" said Loralei.

Cerise nodded. "I heard him say the curse," she said, "It was definately a manly voice."

"Come here," Loralei said, opening her arms for Cerise to fall into. Cho stood on the other side of Cerise, and they squished her in a hug. She laughed, but they could tell it was forced.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Cho asked, cupping Cerise's face with her hands. "You know you can tell us anything."

Cerise nodded, but she wasn't sure if she could. Anything she'd tell Cho, Cedric would coincidentally know about. Anything she told Loralei, well. . . Nevermind, she can tell Loralei things, just not Cho. She loved Cho, but Cho was constantly all over Cedric. Every conversation, Cho finds a way to mention her twin brother — it was annoying.

"That's. . . That's how George saved your life," Loralei said, "That's why he looked so worried when Moody. . . Y'know. . ."

Cerise looked at Loralei, her eyes wide with shock. "George was. . . He was worried?"

Now, it was Cho's and Loralei's turn to be shocked. She had actually just said his name, without doing something like pretending to throw up.

"And I thought he had no feelings," Cerise muttered, as the trio began walking to the dinner hall. When they got there, they saw a huge crowd surrounding Draco, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Crabbe and Goyle.