041, baby jay!

CERISE THOUGHT THE HARDEST goodbye for her would be saying goodbye to Elijah Woods on the very last day of school, but she was so wrong

CERISE THOUGHT THE HARDEST goodbye for her would be saying goodbye to Elijah Woods on the very last day of school, but she was so wrong. Her hardest goodbye, was saying goodbye to Cedric Diggory. She had packed all of his things, wanting to take them all home with her, and soon enough, she and Loralei were sitting in a compartment with Cho Chang.

Sure, they hadn't fully made up, but Cho needed them just as much as they needed her. From the moment they sat in their compartment, Cho was getting really bad stomach pains.

"Cho?" Cerise asked cautiously.

"Are you getting period cramps?" Loralei wondered, "I know a spell that can help."

Cho shook her head, taking a deep breath as the train started moving. "I think..."

Cerise's eyes widened. "Please don't say it," she muttered, "I don't know how to deliver a baby!"

Loralei gasped, "WHAT?!" She shrieked, "A BABY?! OH, MERLIN!"

"You're panicking more than Cho, and —"

"My water just broke,"

Both Loralei and Cerise started panicking now. Neither of them knew how to deliver a baby. Loralei was shouting at Cerise, Cerise was shouting at Loralei, and Cho was covering her ears. Thankfully, there was a silencing charm on the compartment.

"Girls, calm down!" Cho exclaimed, "I need blankets... or towels... or something, and fast! I don't think this baby wants to wait."

"Anything off the trolley, dears?"

"A bunch of blankets and a towel, thanks!" Cerise exclaimed, her voice filled with panic. "Cho's having a baby!"

The trolley lady pulled her trolley into the compartment, and closed the compartment door. She waved her wand, making blinds appear so nobody could see what was happening. She waved her wand again, this time summoning blankets and towels.

They piled the blankets onto the floor, and Cerise helped Cho lay down. "My parents are so going to kill me," Cho muttered, before screaming in pain.

"Should've used protection," Cerise retorted as Cho harshly squeezed her hand due to the pain. "OW! Can you be gentle, please? That was bloody painful."

"I'm currently trying to push a baby out of my vagina!" Cho exclaimed, "So, leave me be!"

Loralei covered her eyes. "I don't want to see your fanny!" She said, shaking her head.

"Lori!" Cerise said. "You have a fanny, too. Get a grip."

"Come on," the trolley lady said, "Keep pushing."

"I am!" Cho exclaimed. "I am never having a baby ever again! This HURTS!"

Cerise felt Cho squeeze her hand as she continued to push. "This baby should've come earlier," Loralei was saying, "There's an actual hospital wing in Hogwarts."