038, a tug at the heart strings!

"MUM, DAD?" CERISE SAID, a smile appearing on her face as she saw her parents with her brother

"MUM, DAD?" CERISE SAID, a smile appearing on her face as she saw her parents with her brother. They were fussing over him, but when Josephine spotted Cerise, she ran towards her, pulling her into the tightest hug ever. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, darling," Josephine said, before looking at Cerise in confusion. "Why is your pocket moving?"

Cerise reached into her pocket and pulled out Oliver. Oliver sat himself on Cerise's shoulder. "He thinks he's a parrot sometimes." Cerise stated through a small laugh.

Josephine smiled as Amos looked around. "There you are, are you?" he said. Cerise hoped he was paying attention to her, but she knew he wasn't. He was looking at Harry. "Bet you're not feeling quite as full of yourself now Cedric's caught you up on points, are you?"

"What?" said Harry, looking at Cerise in confusion as Mrs. Weasley and Bill approached Harry. Cerise shrugged at him.

"Ignore him," said Cedric in a low voice to Harry, frowning at his father. "He's been angry ever since Rita Skeeter's article about the Triwizard Tournament — You know, when she made out you were the only Hogwarts champion."

"Didn't bother to correct her, though, did he?" Amos said, loudly enough for Harry to hear as he started to walk away with Mrs. Weasley and Bill. "Still... You'll show him, Ced. Beaten him once before, haven't you?"

"Rita Skeeter goes out of her way to cause trouble, Amos!" Mrs. Weasley said angrily. "I would have thought you'd know that, working at the Ministry! Hello, Cerise, dear." She gave Cerise a smile, pulling her into a hug, and walking to catch up to Bill and Harry.

Amos was going to say something angrily, but Josephine rolled her eyes, laid a hand on his arm, and turned him away from Molly.

DINNER IN THE GREAT HALL was the same as usual. Although, Amos had decided to sit with Cedric and Cho at the Hufflepuff table, Josephine had followed Cerise to the Gryffindor table. All Josephine had done was tease Loralei and Fred, Lee and Elijah, and Cerise and George — Even though Cerise and George were not dating and the other two couples were!

"Mum," Cerise groaned, her face bright red, "Me and George are not together."

Josephine snorted, "Yeah, right!" She exclaimed, "Keep telling yourself that."

Cerise placed her face in her hands as Josephine turned to George and started asking questions about his feelings for her daughter. Cerise was ready to go sit with her father, that's how annoyed she was.

Loralei gave Cerise a reassuring smile as the enchanted ceiling overhead began to fade from blue to a dusky purple and Dumbledore rose to his feet at the staff table.

Immediately, the hall became very silent.

"Ladies and gentlemen, in five minutes' time, I will be asking you to make your way down to the Quidditch field for the third and final task of the Triwizard Tournament. Will the champions please follow Mr. Bagman down to the stadium now."

As the champions stood up, Cerise gave Harry and Cedric a big thumbs up, before they began to follow Mr. Bagman down to the stadium.

Cerise ignored the way her stomach twisted and turned in all different directions. George gave her a worried look, noticing the way her face paled ever-so-slightly.

"Are you okay?" George asked, grabbing her hand and giving it a small squeeze. "You look like you're about to be sick."

Cerise shrugged. "I feel sick," she admitted quietly, "I'm really scared. The Triwizard Tournament has a death toll. I think... I think Harry's name coming out wasn't an accident. There's something at this school that's out to kill Harry... What if it gets Cedric too? This maze is probably that... thing that's evil's last chance to get to Harry."

"Now, if the rest of you could follow them down to the stadium."

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE third and final task of the Triwizard Tournament is about to begin! Let me remind you how the points currently stand! Tied in first place, with eighty-five points each — Mr. Cedric Diggory and Mr. Harry Potter, both of Hogwarts School!"

Thankfully, Cerise was able to get one of the first row's of seats, so Josephine and Amos decided to sit with her. Her friends, however, decided to sit a couple of rows back ( after George had spoken to Cedric — the Hufflepuff boy had called him down ).

"In second place, with eighty points — Mr. Viktor Krum, of Durmstrang Institute! And in third place — Miss Fleur Delacour, of Beauxbatons Academy!"

Cerise approached Cedric, and gave him a tight hug. Cedric gasped in surprise at the tightness of the hug, but nevertheless, he hugged her back with the same tightness. "Please be safe, Ced," she whispered into his chest.

"I will," he whispered back, "I promise.... I pinky promise." He held out his pinky finger, and Cerise locked her pinky with his. "I love you."

Cerise frowned, her face paling even more. Something was not right about this maze. She knew it. Cerise didn't have time to respond as Josephine pulled her back to the seat.

"So... on my whistle, Harry and Cedric!" said Bagman. "Three — two — one —" He gave a short blast on his whistle, and Harry and Cedric hurried forward into the maze, not looking back.

AFTER AN HOUR OR TWO, Krum and Fleur had forfeited out of the maze — Which shocked Cerise a great amount. As soon as those two left the maze, she tried her hardest to convince Dumbledore to let both Harry and Cedric out of the maze and let them tie — But he was against that idea.

Josephine hadn't been able to calm Cerise down, as she clenched and unclenched her fists. She was struggling to breathe, and Josephine had never seen Cerise in this state before.

Sure, she had seen her in a state. After the Quidditch World Cup, she struggled to sleep due to being tortured — She would wake up screaming, and Josephine would have to hold her until she fell asleep. But something about this time... it was different.

"Something's wrong," Cerise muttered to Josephine as she felt a tug at her heartstrings. Josephine gave her a confused look. "Something's wrong with Cedric."