014, north, east, south, west!

THE NEXT TWO WEEKS passed by in a blur

THE NEXT TWO WEEKS passed by in a blur. Cho and Cedric hadn't spoken to Cerise ( everytime they tried, she walked away ), and soon enough, it was almost like Cerise and Cedric weren't siblings, and Cerise and Cho weren't best friends. Sure, it really did hurt the girl, but she didn't want to talk to them if everything they were saying was about themselves. . . Honestly, she did not need to know the details of their sexual activity!

Cerise was walking through the hallway, actually about to go to Transfiguration, but she was stopped when she saw a guy from Durmstrang, looking beyond confused and lost.

Tilting her head, she watched him for a bit, before slowly approaching him. "Bit lost, are you?" She asked, making the boy jump. "Oh, come on, I'm not that scary."

"Oh," said the boy, "No, you just startled me, that's all."

Cerise nodded her head, "Yeah, no shit." She deadpanned, before grinning at him. "I'm Cerise Diggory!"

"Oh,"

"This is the part where you tell me your name, too." Cerise said, weirded out by the boy's lack of communication. She knew who he was though, she remembered Karkaroff saying it.

"Oh, right!" He said, "Sorry. I'm Elijah Woods, it's nice to meet you."

Cerise grinned. "It's always nice to meet me," she stated, grabbing his arm. "Well, where are you heading right now?"

Elijah felt his face get warm. "Uhm. . ."

"How am I supposed to help you if you don't say?" Cerise sighed, "North, East, South or West?"

"I was supposed to exit the castle," Elijah muttered, his face now bright red. "I need to return to the ship — It's on the lake."

Cerise grinned and lead the way through the hallway. "So, you got lost?" She asked, snickering to herself. "I don't blame you, Hogwarts is quite big! I always get lost."

"You do?" Elijah asked, immediately feeling calmer and less embarrassed.

"No," Cerise replied.

Elijah's face flushed again, "Oh," he mumbled. He avoided looking at her. He was making a fool of himself in front of this girl. . . She could've been his friend, his only friend, and he went and ruined it.

Cerise smiled at him, "I'm joking," she said, "I quite often get lost, though that might be because I don't know my left from my right. Like, they tell me Transfiguration is to the left and I walk to the right. The only places I can find myself going to without getting lost are my common room, Gryffindor common room, the kitchen and the great hall."

Cerise took a breath, before continuing her talk, "You see, if there's comfort, food or parties involved, I will remember the direction in a heartbeat." She told him, watching him nod along. "It's becoming a bit of a problem. . ."