018, talks under a tree!

"THE FIRST TASK IS dragons," was the first words Cerise heard the following morning as she entered the great hall with a glare on her face

"THE FIRST TASK IS dragons," was the first words Cerise heard the following morning as she entered the great hall with a glare on her face. She absolutely despised mornings; She'd much prefer to sleep all day and be up all night.

"Okay?" Cerise replied, rolling her eyes. "If you're expecting me to tell Cedric, I won't. Do it yourself."

As she walked off, she could hear Harry call her name, but she didn't listen to him. Instead, she sat herself at the far end of the Hufflepuff table, away from everyone so she could eat her breakfast in peace.

She knew she was being stared at, but she didn't care. Cedric was right, she knew she was a bitch, she knew she was rude and self-centred, but she wasn't aware that all of her friends secretly hated her.

She sighed to herself. She hadn't even gone a day without talking to Loralei, and it was already paining the girl.

Professor Sprout approached her, "Cerise?" She said, looking at the girl with worry. "Are you alright? Do you need to talk to someone?"

"I am perfectly fine," Cerise said. "In fact, I've never been better."

Sprout saw through her lies.

"What's going on with you and Cedric?" She wondered quietly. "I haven't seen you guys communicate in weeks."

"Who's Cedric?"

"Your brother?" Sprout said, furrowing her eyebrows as she saw Cerise's face go from a faked confusion to a frown filled with sadness and hurt.

"My brother?" She scoffed, "I don't have one."

And with that, she stood up and walked out of the great hall, ignoring the shouts from Loralei as she rushed after her.

She wasn't watching where she was going, and she felt herself collide with a body. "Oh, what the fuck?" She said, "I swear you spawned out of nowhere! What do you want?"

"What's going on?" Fred asked. "And don't give me the I'm fine bullshit, because everyone knows you're not."

Loralei stopped in her tracks when she saw Fred and Cerise talking. So, she turned around and rushed back to George and Lee, both of them were standing far away but could still see the interaction between Cerise and Fred.

Cerise narrowed her eyes, "If you don't move, Weasley, I swear I'll actually kill you."

Fred rose his eyebrows, "Yeah, nice try. You'd get sent to Azkaban, and won't see anyone again. Do you really want that?"

Cerise rolled her eyes, "Yes." She deadpanned, "Now move; Don't think I won't. . . Well, I won't kill you, I'm not that mean, but I will hex you."

"Okay," Fred grinned, "Do it."

"Wh — What?"

"Do it," He repeated, "You're clearly angry and upset about something, you need to let your frustrations out, so do it on me."