THX U 4 6K ^^

Guys

I know that there are jokes like.... You would tell me that u wanna marry me and then I would laugh(I mean not in rl). But.... THERE IS A FUCKIN LINE ABOUT JOKES OF SHIPPING SOMEONE.

And yea.... 

Here's da StOrYtImE on 6K special :>

Thank you for these views :>

And here's why there's a line with these kind of jokes

WARNING THIS WILL CONTAIN SWEARING AND A BIT OF 13+ SO IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO THIS JUST DON'T READ THIS

So I'm on da Discord Group with some Polish people and I play roblox with them. And for some Godddam reason they ship me with one person that's there and this person nickname is "Grzana". And yea, if you're not polish you're like "What the fuck" so I'm going to call him here um...... "Toast Bread" or "Lucifer". Why is that? "Grzana" Is like "Toast Bread" because the nickname is probably from toasts(just a guess) and I can also put "Lucifer" because he's having like a..... Hazbin Holet phase and he has him on profile so yea..... Either that either that I will call him. Back to the story. They for some fuckin reason ship me with him and one person told me that he has 3 fireworks and one of them he's going to put in my ass. Who knows what I mean he/she knows. And I'm playing on MC on a server and when I just walked outside my house that I have there, next to teh church enterance(Because in that MC world it's like a town and preety close to my house there's his church and he's like a priest there[CatNap.exe XD]) and there were 6 barels with sighs with written "For Daun". And as you remember when I gave my nicknames there were "Daun" so i was to me. I asked the owner of this server(because she was there) what's that and she says that she doesn't know. So me fuckin idiot opened the barrel and there were A LOT of "milk" buckets and when I took my mouse and it was on one of these buckets what I saw there gave me trauma.

There were "milk" buckets with written that it's that Lucifers liquid. And if someone doesn't know what I mean I mean that milky substance which comes out from males thing when they do "that" with a female(or male if he's gay) TvT.

And when i looked into EVERY SINGLE barrel there was EVERYWHERE this thing TvT

So yea, I got trauma.

The owner later said that she did this joke yet even 2 of there people that I play roblox with them the most agreed that it's a fuckin line crossing.

Moral of the story:

DON'T DO THIS KIND OF JOKE AND DON'T CROSS THE LINE

So yea

No worry I exist with that already and the trauma is almost gone so no worry :>

I hope you enjoyed the story time!

Also, I'm still thinking of a tittle for the book that one person requested so yea, when I'll have motivation, time and the Idea I'll create it. I also have one more book Idea which will be stories based on my chats on "character.ai". And it won't be only KNY chats, but also one from "Toilet Bonding Hanako-kun" and one from "Hazbin Hotel" but about that one I'm not sure yet :>

You can request me chapter or book ideas and I'll try to make it :>

And yea, about TBHK I bought some time ago a manga with that, and fuck my life on Netflix it's not there TvT

But Mugen Train Arc is there so I'm waiching it, it's just made on episodes :>

Also, you can ask me questions if you want :>

Good day / night :>