Chapter 34

Let me tell how that happened :>

So Upper ranks + Enmu and Rui meet Poppy Playtime characters

Since I both love Poppy Playtime and Demon Slayer, I made these 2 universes to meet :>

Also, you can tell me what's ur fav PP character :>

BTW, I'll put ships here that will appear:

Mommy L.L. x Daddy L. L.

CatNap x DogDay

Douma x Akaza

Slightly Enmu x Rui

Also in my AU, Kissy and Huggy are siblings not lovers like in the OG(I guess they were lovers but IDK anymore XD)

Also DogDay has robot legs because like in the OG they were ripped off

Also the toys are after Shit(aka. Prototype) was killed because yes :>

Anyway sr for long intro for this thing T-T

Enjoy!

_________________________________

Akaza's pov

Yea day like day: Hantengu being scaredy-cat, Daki trying to stop Gyutaro and Kaigaku from fighting, Nakime watching this whole thing, Kokushibo talking to Muzan-sama, Gyokko making another shit-pot, Rui yelling at Enmu and Douma being IDK where rn, but he'll probably get out from No WhErE to talk to me. And when I just goddam blinked, I was in a diffrent room. But it wasn't in the infinity castle. I saw that there were others, and before I could even ask, I saw some... other people.... creatures... no.... they were..... toys....? I saw that there was giant spider-looking lady, a pink giant girl, a blue giant male who looked similar to the pink giant female, a purple cat, an orange dog with robot legs, a giant spider-looking male and a red-haired doll. They all looked suprosed and they looked at us. Holy fuck they were goddam huge.... Even higher than that blind Stone Hashira.

-Nakime where the fuck are we? Is it AGAIN because of your biwa?- Master spoke

-It's not Muzan-sama...- Nakime replied

-Muzan....?- That giant blue male asked

-You have a problem with that?- Muzan-sama asked and the giant blue male grinned his teeth and looked like he was about to attack.

-Brother calm down....- The giant pink female asked

But it didn't worked because that blue toy jumped on master with his teeth. Master didn't even manage to react, and before that toy could eat his head- because it wanted to- he was grabbed by the hand of that spider-lady. He was took away by her, and she wrapped her hand aroung his body and squezzed him thigtly. 

-You better calm down- The spider lady said clearly pissed off- Or I'll tear you apart, and eat your insides. While you're still. Alive. 

Holy Fuck she looked like Douma when he's pissed off. She even sounded quite similar to him because he always kept saying while pissed "Shut the fuck up before I'll eat your insides while still alive". Fuck my life who I live with....

-A-A-A-Al-Alright....-  The toy manages to say. He clearly couldn't breathe.

Her expression sudenly changes and she puts him down

-Good to know.- She said

I just stared at her with a look "Fuck my life" and others had a look pretty similar to that. Exept Rui who liked the way she looked like the spider and of course my Idiot lover Douma. He rather looked impressed than scared.

-Wow.... You act like a psychopath!- He said cheerfully

-And you have a problem that I'm a psychopath?- Spider Lady asked

He just looked even more amaized. Oh god 2 psychopaths....

-No! We're just alike at this point that we both are!

-You're a psychopath too?

-Yup!

-I see. Well it's quite stupit that we don't know your names and you don't know ours, so I'm just gonna tell who is who. I'm Mommy Long Legs, that spider blue creature is my husband Daddy Long Legs, that purple cat is CatNap, that dog with metal legs is DogDay, that doll is Poppy, that pink lady is Kissy Missy, and that male who attacked Muzan is Huggy Wuggy.

-Alright. Well I'm Douma, that boy with pink hair that's next to me is Akaza, the six-eyes dude is Kokushibo, the red-eye man is Muzam-sama, that demon with big head is Hantengu, the girl with the biwa is Nakime, that white-green hair girl is my dauther Daki, the black-green hair boy is my son Gyutaro, the one with 2 mouths is Gyokko, the white child demon with red dots is Rui, and that male who's clinging on him is Enmu.

I turned my head at these 2 and I saw that. Wow I wonder how Rui exists with him when they one time fight and other time Enmu is clinging on him. I won't understand...

_____________________

Okay this has already over 730+ words so I'm ending it here TvT

Also gomenasai for rare updates I'm loosing my motivation but I will try to update now more TvT

I will try to make part 2 soon

Also

I'm still thinking of a name for the requested book TvT

I'll try to think of a tittle soon so it will be there TvT

Well

I hope you enjoyed the chapter :>

Good day / night :>