Chapter 8

Charlotte had wrapped herself into a towel, handing me a bathrobe. My mind and my body were totally out of sync. I was so close to coming just a second ago... Why did she stop?

"What are you..." I tried, grabbing the bathrobe from her hand.

"Can't handle a little bit of frustration, Khun Waraha?" she said, getting out of the bathroom.

"I..." the words were stuck in my throat as I was starting to realize that she was still teasing me.

"I asked you twice already today. Do you think you can handle me?" Charlotte said, turning her head towards me.

Oh... Handle you? You better get ready girl. She wanted to toy with me, forcing me to chase after her. I put on the bathrobe to dry my body and almost ran to tackle her back on the bed. Maybe I was getting a little bit too aggressive? I made sure that her head was on the pillow and I started to kiss her neck hungrily.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned when I bit her.

I wanted to come so bad. She robbed me off my orgasm so I needed to get it myself. I started grinding on her, still devouring the skin between her ear and her shoulder. God... it felt so good again. Charlotte kept on moaning and her hips started to roll with mine, getting us into a rhythm. Her attempt to hold me was short circuited as I wrapped my fingers around her wrists, pinning her arms next to her head. I would be the one in control... for now. I needed to come so the teasing had to stop.

"Don't move." I said firmly, as I let one of her wrists go.

To my surprise she surrendered and let me untie the towel around her body. Fuck, looking at her like this... naked under me... made me so wet. My hips moved on their own, seeking pleasure, forcing my clit down on her lower stomach again and again. I grabbed her abandoned wrist and tried to grind as fast as possible, feeling myself nearing the edge again. My mouth couldn't contain my moans anymore. I was holding Charlotte down while pleasuring myself, grinding faster and faster on top of her. This was crazy... and even more crazy was that she seemed to like it. She was looking at me with the darkest eyes, biting her lip, pushing back against the palm of my hands to make me hold her tighter. Fuck this was so fucking sexy. She pushed back one last time, whining like she wanted to be free and I lost it. I felt my walls clamping down as my orgasm washed over me, the pleasure forcing my eyes close. Fucking finally... My strength was leaving me as my pussy was spasming softly. I was out of breath... holding on barely just not to fall on Charlotte.

I could feel my body getting limp but I was suddenly saved by Charlotte. She sat up, hugging me in her arms, kissing my chest softly. I had just used her to come and yet she was taking care of me, allowing me to calm down.

"Are you ok?"

Her voice was so sexy yet she really sounded concerned. She had me weak... just with some simple words. My heart was beating fast but this wasn't just because of the "workout". I didn't know what to say. I looked up at her... damn she was so beautiful. She looked fierce and fragile at the same time but there was something else in her eyes. Something that made me tremble. I felt a shiver down my spine so I put my hands on her cheeks, pulling her into a longing kiss.

I loved kissing Charlotte. Everything felt so good. Her lips seemed to have been made for mine. My thumbs were caressing her cheeks softly when I felt her hands toying with my bathrobe knot. A second later it was spread at my sides and Charlotte was exploring my body. Fuck... I could feel myself getting aroused all over again. When was the last time I wanted more after coming? Charlotte trailed her fingers down, her nails raking gently on my skin. It gave me goosebumps... oh damn those nails! I got scared again and caught her before she touched my aching core.

"Charlotte..."

"Please let me touch you..." she begged.

Fuck... She was so damn good at making me weak...

"I want to but..."

"Please, please..." she said, her forehead resting on my shoulder.

"It's just... I need you to... cut your nails..." I stuttered like a kid.

She got off me so fast that I barely felt her lips kissing mine before she rushed to the bathroom. I tried and composed myself while she was cutting her nails. I pushed the bedsheets down and put the pillows up against the headboard. I sat there waiting for her, trying to look... cool? I suddenly didn't know what to do with myself...

"Better?" Charlotte asked, coming out of the bathroom, holding her hands up to me.

I realized that she had cut every nail on both hands... What was she planning to do to me?

"You did all of them? One or two would have been ok, you know..." I said, trying to think of what to say.

"Well... no, I don't know."

"Oh.." Fuck, she looked kind of shy right now.

"You're the first woman I ever touched..." she said, blushing.

Yeah... obviously... But we were in this together so... I needed to make her understand that I was as inexperienced as she was.

"I guessed so. You told me you never kissed a woman before, earlier at the bar."

I invited her to come closer to me.

"Oh, you remember that..." she said, blushing a little.

"Of course I remember! I listen to you when you speak, Charlotte!"

She looked surprised, maybe because I sort of raised my voice. But she shut me up with a kiss before I had the time to say something else. She sat on my thighs and we kept on making out for a while. The fire within me was burning hot again, making me want her so bad. But I had to tell her before we went further. She could shut me up with her lips and her hands all she would want later... but I needed to be honest with her.

"Charlotte, I... I've never done anything like this either." I admitted.

I had imagined that revealing this to her would have made her stop. That she would have had some questions... as she realized I wasn't maybe how she thought about me. But she just kissed me again, her tongue asking for entrance. My lips parted to welcome her and I felt my core throb as our tongues slid one against the other again. Her fingers went down in between my legs, teasing me, making me whimper inside her mouth.

"Can I touch you?" she asked.

I nodded, unable to speak as the anticipation of her touching me had my throat going dry. Charlotte's fingers went down and she was the one moaning before me when her digits slipped over my wetness. Guess I wasn't dry everywhere... I was starting to ease into her touch when she stopped caressing my pussy and sat next to me. She tapped the spot in between her legs, guiding me to sit there. Charlotte wanted to keep the lead and I would follow her glady. I sat before her, my back resting on her chest. Her hands wrapped around me, grabbing my breasts gently, before returning to my core. It felt so good to be at her mercy, letting her explore my pussy... but I couldn't stop my hips from rolling into her hand, seaking more friction.

"Does it feel good?" she asked, her mouth right next to my ear.

"Mmm... yes..."

"Please guide me, I want to make you feel good." she said, drawing circles on my clit.

So she didn't really want to handle me, she wanted to learn how to please me... Fuck... The butterflies in my stomach were roaring again. I decided to be honest and tell her what I needed.

"Can you go... faster?" I asked, gulping.

"Like that?"

Her fingers sped up, circling my clit with just the right amount of pressure. I let my head fall back, resting on her shoulder, moaning in approval.

"How does it feel? Tell me." she asked, like I was supposed to know how to describe the sensation.

"So... good..." I tried.... so eloquently.

I couldn't be more specific. Pleasure was spreading from my clit to my insides, making me wet, making buck against her fingers. When I felt her other hand go back on my breast, pinching my nipple, my pussy clenched softly.

"What do you need?" she asked, toying with my body.

What I needed was for her to fuck me hard... but I wouldn't dare to say so...

"Inside..." I managed to say, her fingers leaving my clit a few seconds after.

"My god... you're soaked..." she gasped, her hot breath caressing my cheek.

"Mmm... That's what you do to me..."

I wanted nothing else than for her fingers to fill me. I was nearing the edge and thinking of my pussy clenching her deep inside me, making me whimper. She took her sweet time, going in and out slowly, extending or curling her fingers, making me beg for more. I never felt like I was feeling right now. Everything she did to me was so familiar and so surprising at the same time. Then she pushed somewhere where it felt so good that I was overwhelmed by the sensations...

"Oh? There?" she asked and I could hear the smirk in her voice.

She kept on pushing on that same spot again and again. I could feel myself getting so wet, the sounds coming from my pussy were filling the room as her fingers kept with a relentless rhythm.

"How do you feel?" she asked in between breaths.

"Please, don't stop!" I begged, grabbing her behind the neck to push myself even more against her.

She asked me to tell her how I was feeling again but I was so lost in the sensations coursing through me that I didn't even know what I said. I was so close.... I felt like my core was going to explode. I just needed her to keep pushing inside me... harder...

"Push... harder..." the words were falling from my mouth so faintly but thankfully Charlotte heard me and started to thrust into me giving all she got.

I was so close to orgasm but I was afraid to let go. I could feel my pussy throb more and more, making me feel that this one was going to be something else. My legs were starting to shake, my whole body was on the verge of coming.

"Engfa, I... might come just from touching you..." I heard Charlotte whimper in my ear pushing her pelvis against my ass as she pounded inside me, curling her fingers without mercy.

This was too much for me, I kept on bucking, trembling, moaning... and when my orgam hit I almost screamed. My pussy spasmed so hard, squeezing Charlotte's fingers... making me feel so full... and so loved. When I heard her moaning and trembling behind me, making her fingers shake a little bit inside my core I felt like I was going to pass out. This was one... if not the best orgasm I had ever had... and to think she came too... from touching me... I couldn't think anymore... all my energy was focused on my breathing, trying to keep me alive.

I didn't know how many minutes had passed. I was breathing in Charlotte's neck, the mix of orange perfume and sex was soothing me. As I was finally able to move again I lifted my head up, my eyes falling on Charlotte gazing at her fingers... the ones that were just inside of me not so long ago... they were glistening, covered in my wetness. Not really knowing why, I felt really shy suddenly.

"Oh my god, Charlotte..." I whined, grabbing her hand to wipe it down on my bathrobe.

"Don't!"

She freed her hand from mine and proceeded to lick her fingers, moaning deep. Fuck. I was blushing so hard right now. The words couldn't form into my head. I was aroused all over again, I wanted to kiss her, to ravish her, to hold her in my arms, to protect her, to never leave her... Everything was mixing in my brain... Charlotte making me come so hard I saw stars... the boys... my life in shambles... Charlotte licking my fingers... us returning to work in a few days... Apo... Charlotte and I going out... there were too many thoughts at once and yet nothing would come out of it.

"You taste so good." she said, making the butterflies roar some more but still my mind couldn't stop from going all over the place and feel so blank at the same time.

"Engfa? Did I break you?"

____
🤭
Hope you guys are ok!
Sending you some fresh snow to cool you down! ❄️