Chapter 12

I was so aroused. Charlotte's words at the bar, admitting that she wanted more, that she wanted... me... had ignited a fire deep within. Our bodies were pushed together inside the subway that was still crowded with people. It wasn't to displease me. I could feel Charlotte's soft breath against my cheek, making me tremble with want. I needed to get some control back, or at least make her as weak as I was right now.

"I want you so bad, Charlotte." I whispered in her ear.

Charlotte looked up at me, blushing. She bit her lip as her eyes darkened but she didn't dare to say anything.

"I wanna rip those clothes off... touch you everywhere..." I added, feeling her squeeze my arm.

She took a deep breath, obviously trying to survive the arousal spreading inside her body. This made me feel powerful so I kept on teasing her.

"I want to explore your body... with my tongue... Kiss, bite, lick..."

Charlotte blushed some more and her head went down, resting on my shoulder. I loved making her like this... She couldn't look at me anymore, hiding her face. Perfect. I kept my mouth against her ear, telling her everything I wanted to do to her over the next few hours.

"I can't wait..." she whispered back to me, making my desire grow stronger.

We were almost running on the way from the subway to my bedroom. We were so eager that we reached orgasm only a few minutes after we had closed the door behind us. But we didn't stop at one. Each time we took a break to breathe after bliss I would reach out to her again. I felt like I couldn't stop. I wanted to keep on pleasuring her... to keep on feeling her against me. I couldn't let go of her. My need to make Charlotte mine again and again was crazy. It wasn't only because it felt so good, even though it was oh so delightful... It was also because I was scared. Scared of what would happen next, scared of tomorrow.

I didn't remember when we fell asleep... but I knew we did when I woke up under Charlotte's soft touch on my breast. My eyes opened slowly as I pushed my body against her, seeking more contact and I realized that the sun was already up. I let Charlotte explore my body for a while until it was too much and I couldn't wait anymore, so I turned around to touch and kiss her.

"God... This is the best way to wake up." I said.

The need to make Charlotte mine was back in full force. I pressed my lips against hers again, gently wrapping my fingers around her throat. Kissing her was everything, I couldn't imagine having to stop. I would never want this moment to end, us, our bodies sensually pressed together... This was more than just physical attraction... I wanted Charlotte for real. I was lost in my thoughts when Charlotte... smacked my ass??

I gasped, so surprised she would do something like this. I was the one supposed to be spanking her. I remembered clearly what she had said yesterday... "I kinda liked being smacked by you...". But now she was the one groping my asscheek, making me moan. Maybe I could let her take the lead first? She rolled me on my back, straddling me. She was there, naked, looking down, her eyes raking over my body, making me shiver. She took my breasts in her hands and I couldn't stop from biting my lip. Fuck... I thought as her hips rolled against my skin.

"My god, Charlotte..." was the only thing I managed to say.

"You have no idea what you do to me, Engfa." she whispered against my ear, still massaging my breast.

"Please, tell..."

And then she pinched my nipples, slightly, but still...

"...me!"

"I ache for you, Engfa. I've never felt like this before. I wanna do to you.... things I've never done." she continued, rolling her hips against mine. "I want to make you mine... I want to mark you...".

She went from my ear to my neck and bit the side. Fuck this was so arousing... She also wanted to mark me... to show her ownership... Damn... But I couldn't let her mark me where it could be seen...

"Char, please, not here..." I begged...

"Where?"

"Here..." I replied, putting my hand over hers on top of my breast.

Charlotte moaned and got to work without losing any time. Her mouth landed on the side of my breast, sucking the skin. I could feel her tongue gliding over the spot and it was making me want more. And like she could read my thoughts, her fingers slid from my other breast to my core. She played with my slit before she pushed inside of me, stretching me slowly at first. I didn't know what got into me but the sensations all over my body drove me crazy with need. My hips rolled on their own, asking for a faster rhythm. I wanted nothing more than to fall over the edge and come with Charlotte's fingers buried deep. When she started to rub my clit, sucking my breast even harder I let go.

The pleasure was radiating from my pussy to my brain, making me feel like I was dying and being reborn in circles. I wanted to look at Charlotte while my body was going through bliss but I felt so weak that I couldn't fight against my heavy eyelids... It felt so good... I couldn't let go of her. I whimpered when she slid her fingers out of me... I couldn't stop myself from grabbing her wrist... pulling her hand towards my mouth to suck on the remaining wetness around her digits. Tasting myself like this, for what may be the last time, flipped a switch inside my brain.

If this was the last time... If Charlotte and I couldn't be together... I needed to show her... Needed to make her mine once more... Making her go crazy for me... Controlling her... Making her want me... Fuck. Something inside me was taking over... Something powerful...

I kept my hand wrapped around her wrist, sitting back up

"On your hands and knees, Charlotte."

Charlotte was stunned to say the least.... Even I didn't recognize myself...

"Don't make me repeat myself." I demanded again, kneeling next to her, forcing her to get on all fours.

I remembered the tense moment of the day before so I smacked her ass as she was getting in position.

"Keep your ass up." I said, caressing her from her gorgeous butt to her upper back, pressing down to make her head rest on the bed.

"Good girl." I said but smacked her ass once more when she started to roll her hips.

"AH!" she yelled, which made me want to hear her scream...

"You said you liked it when I smacked you earlier, didn't you?" I asked, caressing then spanking her again.

"Ah! Engfa!"

"Answer me."

"Yes!"

"Would you like some more?"

"Yes..." she answered after a few seconds of hesitation.

Yes... She wanted it. So she was going to get it. I smacked her bare bottom again and instead of screaming she moaned. The powerful strength that had taken over me roared. Maybe it wasn't the butterflies after all... Then I saw her back arched for me, exposing her core... so wet... Fuck. Like a magnet my fingers got pulled to her slit. But right before pushing in I stopped. I wanted her to desire me. I wanted her to not be able to control herself. So I didn't move, the tip of my fingers barely grazing her entrance...

I didn't have to wait for long. Charlotte pushed her hips backwards, impaling herself on my fingers. Fuck this was so freaking hot. I held my breath and watched her as she fucked herself, my fingers going in and out of her. When her rhythm started to increase I took them out.

"No! No, please, put them back!" she begged, her butt rolling around, seeking my fingers.

I had her. I spanked her gently this time, asking her without a word to get back in position. And she understood, getting still once again.

"Good girl." I said, massaging her ass a bit before thrusting my fingers back inside her soft pussy.

"Can I... You..."

"Fuck yourself on my fingers, Charlotte. But don't come yet... I want this to last." my voice was so deep.

She started to move again and it was so amazing. Watching her, on her knees for me, her ass high up, going back and forth on my fingers so slow... My own desire started to grow again...

"That's it." I encouraged her, feeling her pussy twitch.

I knew she was getting close... and so was I... But I didn't want this moment to end. I wanted to keep looking at her, desperate for release...

"Engfa, I... I need to come." she said in a shaky voice.

Mmmm... That was music to my ears. That moment was so arousing yet so bittersweet. It hit me like a ton of bricks. Everything would be over the moment she would have come. I was so torn. I wanted nothing more than to pleasure her, following her into bliss... But I didn't want this to end...

"Please... don't." I whispered, my throat hurting.

She took a big breath and I could feel her trying to control herself. Her walls were fluttering against my fingers, the wetness was pouring out of her, she was so close...

"I can't..." she moaned.

My desire was going up and at the same time my heart was sinking down. I was lost in between the contradicting feelings. I leaned down, flushing my body to her back. I kissed her spine gently and curled my fingers inside her.

"Come..." I whispered, freeing her from torture.

She moaned like I never heard her before. I felt her core spasmed against my fingers so hard. Her body shook fiercely and her legs stopped working. She fell on the bed, making me pull out of her. I watched her as she was still shaking and moaning, her face hidden in her arms. What did I do? Did I break her? Fuck... Did I really need to be this rough and controlling with her? It was our last time and I ruined it... Fuck, Engfa... The guilt took over me, piling on top of the sadness...

I laid down beside her, spooning her gently from behind, silently asking for forgiveness as I was trying to sooth her. I wanted to say sorry... I wanted to tell her so many things... But my words wouldn't come out. I was overwhelmed with feelings... When she turned around to face me. I did all I could to hold back my tears. The way she looked at me... she was so lovely... her smile was faint but I could see it... her eyes were saying so many things at once too. I could see that she was trying to think of something to say while I remained quiet. But she didn't speak... Instead she kissed me. It was just a kiss but it meant so much to me.

"I better go back to my room to get ready and pack." she said, after letting go of my lips.

I nodded, still unable to talk.

"I'll meet you downstairs in one hour?" she asked, trying to smile.

Fuck... she was so precious. We were both devastated and yet she was keeping a positive attitude... I was so lucky to have her. Have her... Had her... Fuck... The sadness increased a bit. I didn't want to cry. I nodded again and then looked away.

"Would you like to go across the Brooklyn Bridge before we leave? We can ride the airtrain to go to the airport from the other side of the bridge..." she asked and I could hear the smile spreading on her face.

I looked back at her and nodded again, happy that she wanted to spend some more time with me before we had to go back.

"Thank you." she replied and kissed me again.

My heart was full and so empty at the same time. This was probably the last kiss we would share. The last time she was naked in my arms... I didn't want to let her go. I didn't want to come back... The guilt of what I just did to her was still there... I wanted to tell her...

"Charlotte?" I asked when she pulled back and got off the bed.

"Yes?"

"Did... did I hurt you?" I blurted out.

She looked at me with a soft smile. God she was so beautiful in the morning light.

"No, baby... I liked it." she replied, winking at me wrapping herself in the bathrobe.

This made me feel reassured and somewhat aroused again... I breathed deep and looked at Charlotte gathering her things around the bedroom. I was still unable to speak and she kept quiet too until she said...

"See you very soon."

I smiled and let her go out of the room. My heart sank another time deep in my chest. I forced myself to think about the time we would share on the way to the airport... and the few hours we would have on the flights... Charlotte wasn't mine. I should focus on being positive and making our last moments be good moments... I got out of bed and straight to the shower.

I didn't want to keep overthinking, so I got dressed, put my makeup on and packed my suitcase and bag really fast. I closed the bedroom door behind me and went down to the lobby, hoping I would be there before Charlotte since I had made her wait the day before. I was indeed the first one down and I tried to relax while waiting for her. I put on my coat and my scarf, ready to go out, checking myself in the lobby mirror to make sure I was looking down.

Relaxing was a good idea but I quickly figured out that I couldn't. I wanted to look good for Charlotte. I still wanted her to desire me... I looked towards the elevator each time I heard the doors open, hoping it would be her. I could feel my heart beating fast, like I was a teenager waiting for her first date... When the doors finally let out Charlotte the butterflies came back to my stomach, rolling all over. Damn... I knew it now... I was falling for Charlotte harder and harder...

She walked towards me, a smile on her face. She didn't kiss me but she interlocked her fingers with mine. I really felt like I was 15 years old again... Like if I started talking I was going to say something bad or inappropriate... Saying something light, like small talk, would give like I didn't care... Talking about real feelings and what I was thinking could be too much... I still didn't know what Charlotte was really feeling... other than what we had shared at the bar the night before...

We walked across Manhattan, hand in hand, without saying a word. My heart was still beating fast... The idea of this day coming to an end was getting me sad and dizzy. I didn't want to lose Charlotte. I didn't know how I could act around her at work... So many questions were going through my brain... But the only thing I knew was that my life needed to change. I needed to go through divorce and start a new chapter. I needed to accept that the next few weeks were gonna be hard... for me... for my children... at work... But feeling Charlotte's hand in my made me think that maybe... maybe there would be brighter days to come...

The view from the bridge was beautiful on this cold sunny day. We started to walk across and at some point Charlotte pulled me to the side. She took a posca pen from her purse and kneeled down against the railing.

"Hide me, please..." she said, letting go of my hand.

"What are you..." I tried to ask but then Charlotte got up.

I looked at the railing and saw what Charlotte had just written.

"Englot?" I asked, confused.

"Engfa and Charlotte." she said softly.

I got overwhelmed with emotions in a flash. My eyes filled with tears, my heart ached... It was so childish to write something like this on a railing... yet... I loved it. I didn't know what to say, feeling too much at once.

"I think we... need to talk." Charlotte said, looking heartbroken too.

____
Hi everyone!
Hope you guys are having a great time reading the story. It's been a little crazy at work lately but I won't stop writing, I promise.
Have a great day <3