Chapter 22

I pressed my lips against Charlotte's again. I could feel her smile as she kissed me back. I felt so relieved to be able to feel her next to me. I didn't know where this would lead us in the future but... right now I was sure of my feelings towards her... and I felt so thankful that she loved me back. Knowing that we shared the same affection for each other made the fire within me burn so bright... and so... hot. Charlotte's hands were roaming all over my body, turning me on more and more. I grabbed her more firmly, making us roll, ending on top of her. My legs intertwined with hers pushing soft thighs against pulsating cores.

"Fuck!" she moaned as I pressed my hips down.

"You feel so good against me..." I whispered in her ear as I bent over her.

Her arms wrapped around my back, increasing the motion that was making our bodies collide. Her hips danced in sync with mine, alternating between sexy slow rolls and fast rougher ones. I straighten my arms to look at her. She smiled, a darker shade of blush spreading on her cheeks. She bit her bottom lip, her brows frowning a little bit as I pressed in between her thighs, my eyes locked inside hers. I couldn't stop looking at her, watching her face change ever so slightly each time I rubbed against her sex.

"You're so beautiful, Charlotte..."

She blushed again.

"Shut up and kiss me!" she said, pulling me towards her.

I complied, smiling at her cuteness. I loved how we could go from teasing to being so shy with each other so fast. Charlotte was beautiful, cute, funny, cheeky, sexy, fierce and so much more. And one more time she surprised me. She wrapped her arm tight around my waist and made us roll over, trapping me under her body.

"Damn!" I blurted out as she pinned me down.

"Spread your legs..." she said, moving in between mine.

She kissed me again, making my lips part with her tongue, her hands wrapping tighter around my wrists. This was reminding me of something... She grinded on top of me for a bit, her mound rubbing against my pussy.

"Fuck... Char... Mmm... more!" I moaned, overwhelmed with the sensations.

She pecked my lips and kneeled down in between my legs, letting go of my wrists.

"Lift your legs up for me..." she said, her hands grabbing my thighs, pushing my legs up, exposing my dripping core.

She spreaded her legs and pressed her folds flushed against mine, making both of us moan loud. She started to grind on me, still pressing my legs up, giving her full access to my pussy. I was completely at her mercy. The pleasure took over me as her clit rubbed against mine harder and harder. I fought hard to not close my eyes. Looking at her from underneath was so good... I loved seeing her taking the lead... Fucking me the way she wanted...

"I'm so close..." she said, laying down on top of me, her hips rolling faster.

"Grab my wrists..." I said.

She didn't wait for me to ask twice or say please. Her fingers took their place back around my wrists and she pressed them down on the mattress.

"Ah! Fuck!" I moaned, feeling my clit twitching.

I loved a more dominant Charlotte.

"Please... Harder..." I pleaded.

"Fuck, Engfa! You're gonna make... me come..." she panted as her hips started jerking.

"Yes! Use me..."

Charlotte took a deep breath, squeezed my wrists and let her hips go wild. Louder moans started to fill the hotel room as it was getting all too much. The constant pressure against my clit while a sweaty Charlotte was grinding on top of me, holding me down pushed me over the edge.

"Oh fuuuuck yesssss!" I moaned, as my pussy spasmed forcefully, making me buck against her uncontrollably.

Charlotte followed me right after, letting go of my sore wrists and falling softly on top of me as her whole body shook. The heat between us was crazy. My skin felt so damped. I wrapped my arms around her neck and her head, squeezing my legs at her sides, cradling her while she was still riding the pleasure wave.

She laid there, on top of me, unable to move for quite some time. I could feel her heart beating hard against my chest. Her breath still ragged next to my ear. I tried to soothe her down, threading my fingers in her hair, massaging her scalp. She finally came back to life after a while, turning her head to kiss my neck.

"Mmmm... Stop..."

"Why?" she asked, nipping the skin under my ear.

"I need to drink some water... and you probably do too..."

"Yeah... you're right..." she replied, her mouth still on my neck.

I rolled her over on the side, forcing her off me gently and pecked her forehead.

"Humpf!" she pouted.

So damn cute...

"I'm coming back, I promise!" I said, getting off the bed.

I filled two glasses of water and went back to bed, handing one to Charlotte. We cheered silently and drank. As the water cascaded inside me, I could feel my heart calming down. I looked at Charlotte who was sipping her glass slowly, she was stunning even when she was doing the most mundane things...

I put my empty glass on the bedside table and laid down on the bed, getting comfy under the sheets. Charlotte joined me and nestled herself in my arms. We didn't speak for a moment. I was breathing in the scent of her hair. It smelled like oranges.

"Are you ok?" I asked softly.

"Mmm... more than ok." she replied, rubbing her nose against my skin.

I chuckled. She was so precious.

"No... I mean... You just got into a fight with Mew and..."

"Ewww! I don't wanna think about him now!" she whined.

"I know but..."

"I just want you, I swear." she added.

"Thanks but... I just meant like... You said that you were going to live with Heidi and... I know how weird changing your life can be... I'm just... worried about you."

Why was it so hard for me to talk about feelings?

"Oh... Right. You said you're living with your sister right now... I'll figure it out. I'm scared of course but... I think I'll survive. Right? I'll try to go forward, one step at a time." she said, looking up at me.

I could see that she was posing as everything would be alright. But pain and fear were also visible inside her eyes.

"Please, can we talk about this later? I don't really want to talk about Mew in any way while you're still naked against me... I'm only interested in talking about you... and your marvelous breasts..." she confessed, giving me a rather seductive look.

I shivered as contradictory feelings went through me. Charlotte's teasing was a blessing but the way she acted brought me back to a few hours before when Apo asked me to stay for dinner while I was dropping off the kids. Was he flirting?

"You look concerned... What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"Apo..."

"What? Eww, why?" she grimaced.

"I think he tried to flirt with me earlier today... I don't get it... Especially now that we have the schedule for our divorce..." I was talking out loud but still kinda lost in my thoughts.

"He flirted with you?" Charlotte asked, sounding quite shocked, making me snap back to reality.

"Yeah... I think so. Sorry I shouldn't have told you about that maybe..."

"Oh don't worry, I'm not jealous." she said.

"You're not?"

"Not really. You're here with me now, that's all that matters. Plus, after the way you gave yourself to me..." she said, her fingers brushing my wrists.

That simple caress made me feel so much. It was so gentle, like she was trying to soothe the soreness she had caused herself earlier... but it was also so damn arousing. She had a way to make me project moments and situations. Making me feel all worked up.

"... I'm pretty sure you're mine now." she finished.

"I am. All yours."

"Engfa...?"

"Yes?"

"I really missed you."

"I missed you so much too. I'm sorry I didn't give any news about what was going on with my life... I was afraid to put pressure on you..."

"Pressure?"

"I didn't want you to think you had to go through divorce because I was... Like... I..."

The words were mixing inside my head and my throat was getting tight. I closed my eyes, trying to regain some strength.

"I should have been more honest with you, I'm sorry. I was afraid you went back to M... to him... and that you just wanted to explore with me on the side... I was scared of so many things at once. But I didn't want to force you in any way. I kept my distance because I thought you needed time to figure out your own needs..."

"The mark I left on your skin disappeared..." Charlotte said, caressing the side of my breast.

Her voice resonated deep within me. I was ranting about my fears and trying to apologize but Charlotte's focus seemed to be somewhere else.

"I..."

"You can stop worrying now, Engfa. I'm ok, we're ok. I missed you too. Like crazy. This past month has been really hard, it's true. We're learning more about each other... someday along the way we will find out our way to... communicate? I still have a lot of things to figure out... but what matters now is you are here with me."

I didn't know what to say. My heart felt heavy and light at the same time. I was still scared to lose her. But she was right. What mattered was now. And now we were together, there was only us.

"The hickey disappeared after a few days. It would be a lie to say that it didn't make me feel sad when it faded away..."

"Should I leave more marks around your body? Maybe I didn't suck your skin hard enough back then?" Charlotte replied, biting my neck.

I could have let her do anything to me. Really. The passion coursed through us again, making our bodies heat up, collide, buck and tremble some more. Charlotte was right we had some catching up to do and she was untiatiable. We started off the New Year with so many orgasms that I couldn't keep count. I had never felt so at peace in someone's embrace. Charlotte was like the missing piece I needed to mend my heart. It was almost morning when we fell back down the mattress one last time, so exhausted and spent that we fell asleep holding each other close.

____
Hi everyone, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was a tiny moment that I didn't write about in Charlotte's part of the story. I wanted to let you discover more of their sweet moments.
I also updated Chapter 14, as I had completely forgotten to put the hickey bits back then... I remember that I was a bit sick that week and apparently my brain did shut off at some point. Another reason for you to reread the story while waiting for the next chapter.
Kisses.