Chapter 20

Charlotte's hand was wrapped against the back of my neck. Keeping me gently pressed against her lips. It was soft and simple but yet it made me melt from deep inside. Right at that moment, with the fireworks exploding outside, I felt like I was where I needed to be. With the woman I was in love with. Fuck. I was in love with Charlotte. As her lips caressed mine I slowly felt more and more at ease with that thought. I realized how much I had missed her the last few weeks. I realized how happy I was to finally be reunited with her. I realized how bad I craved her.

I licked her bottom lip just slightly, asking for entrance and she opened her mouth for me. Feeling her lips part and her tongue welcome mine in the soft warmth of her mouth turned me on so much. I extended my arms to hold her waist, squeezing her sides with want. The way she moaned while arching towards me made me crazy. I pulled her closer to me wanting to feel her whole body. I wanted all of her. I parted with her lips only to kiss her jaw, then her neck... I loved to feel her tremble against me and I wanted more of it.

"Turn around." I husked seductively.

I had a plan in mind. A plan to make her shiver beneath my hands. A plan to make her beg for release. I wanted to please her... but I wanted to control her pleasure... showing her how good I could make her feel... like no one else. She turned around like I asked and my lips got back to work on her soft skin, landing behind her ear. She moaned louder, making my tiger-flies lose their shit. Their madness was taking over me. I let my fingers brush through her hair softly. Each strand caressing my skin in a delightful way. I kissed her neck, resisting the impulse to bite her hard. The time to get rougher would come later. For now I just wanted to teaser her, to take my sweet time. I pulled back from her delicious skin and brushed her hair over right shoulder, getting access to all of her upper back.

Her dress was beautiful, hanging around her shoulders... I bet it would be even more pretty on the floor... I smiled and lifted my head, only to meet Charlotte's eyes through the mirror in front of us. Damn... We looked good. I remembered the selfie we took together in front of MOMA back in New York. I should ask her to send it to me... Without looking away I let my fingers dance on her skin, going from her neck to her shoulder, following the path of her bones, my nails leaving goosebumps on their way. I watched her carefully, taking notes of every slight change in her features. But she didn't falter. Her eyes kept piercing through mine. Was that a game she wanted to play?

I put my face next to her ear, brushing it slightly with my nose before whispering.

"I missed this..."

I saw her fighting to keep her eyes open. Cheeky. It would only mean that I had to play harder. I moved my fingers along her shoulder again, my mouth still close to her ear. Her breath faltered and I saw her inhaling deeper, making her breasts heave gently. Fuck... I wanted to watch them move with each gulp of air she was taking. But I couldn't. I couldn't lose that staring contest... Right? I bit my lip when I saw her smirk.

"Don't you want to look at them?" she asked, taking a deep breath to make them move again.

Fuck... Charlotte was fighting back. She almost got me. But I was a strong woman. I didn't answer, knowing fairly well that talking about it would backfire onto me, making me more aroused than I already was. So, instead of replying I took the zipper of her dress and started to pull it down her back, tingling her spine along the way. I watched her as she arched under my touch, still trying not to close her eyes. It made me feel powerful to see her react to my ministrations. Even though all this was just light teasing, having her with me, looking at her through the mirror, knowing that soon we would be wrapped in between each other's arms... it made my body tremble.

I let my hands sneak under the fabric and pushed them around her shoulder, freeing her from her dress. I fought hard to keep my eyes locked in hers when I discovered that she wasn't wearing any type of bra underneath and that her breasts were now on full display. She inhaled sharply, a shiver running through her half naked body. My hands roamed slowly over her back, her shoulders, her spine... trying to make her feel hotter. I wanted to cup her breasts so bad, to make her moan for me. But I would definitely not be able to keep looking at her if I did that. Feeling her soft breasts under my palms would make her moan for sure... but as I remembered how good they felt back in our Manhattan hotel room I was sure it would only get me doomed as well.

I moved my hands up and down her sides, getting closer and closer to the underside of her tits. She shifted slightly on the bed, probably trying to compose herself as the need to be touched was spreading inside her like it was spreading inside me. My desire for her was growing more and more. Looking at her, enduring the teasing, was so damn sexy. I wrapped my hands on her stomach, massaging her softly and then trailed them up ever so slowly. This was a sweet torture and it was getting me dangerously close to losing my grip. I needed to make her yield.

"Tell me..." I whispered in her ear again.

"Wh... what?"

Good, she was already stuttering.

"What do you want?" I asked her, husking.

She gulped. I had her.

"I want to fuck you on the bed until you, Engfa Waraha, scream my name." she replied, in a steady but raspy voice.

Fuck. This was so sexy. I almost flipped her on the bed. The tiger-flies inside me were going mad. Like they were kept in a cage for too long. They wanted to be free and rampage all over. My lower lip trembled as I tried to get some composure. But Charlotte started to speak again.

"I want to eat you out until you beg me to stop. You taste so good, I was addicted right from the start and I missed it so bad. If you hadn't stopped me in the archives the other day, I would have gotten on my knees, dragging your pants and underwear with me and I would have licked you until the shelf behind you was trembling."

My god. I didn't expect this much. The visuals I had in my head were making me drip. She made me blush really hard. But I couldn't cave in. Not like this. I was stronger than this! But Charlotte was a tough opponent and she kept playing dirty...

"And when I went to see you in your office after Christmas, I wanted nothing more than to bend you on your desk and thrust my fingers inside you, forcing you to stay silent as I ravished you with our coworkers right next door."

Fuck. I would have liked that so damn much... And I wanted this right now too. Her taking the upper hand, flipping me on the bed even though it was what I wanted to do to her. Making me hers... I bit my bottom lip, trying to calm my beating heart. Squeezing the walls deep inside me, feeling the arousal settling in my pussy. She had made the tables turn. I was at her mercy now. If she kept going I would let go for sure... Damn it!

"You have no idea how many times I touched myself alone in the shower thinking about you... but it was never enough... I came around my fingers picturing you doing the same... but I missed your touch and your pussy... clenching for... me."

Charlotte's voice wasn't as steady as before. And even though her words were making me crazy I saw her shift again. She was as aroused as I was for sure. Her back arched again slightly, making her butt sink a little bit deeper against the mattress. And that was when it hit me.

"Are you trying to get yourself off without me touching you?" I asked, half shocked, half envious.

"What if I am?" she replied, arching again, biting her lip while gazing at me with a sultry look.

"Fuck..."

I was doomed. Seeing her trying to pleasure herself sneakily had freed the tiger-flies. As my clit twitched, I cupped her breasts in my hands, squeezing them with passion. Fuck, they did felt good. So, so good.

"Oh! Yes!" Charlotte moaned, still looking at me.

"Damn it, you feel so good..."

"Pinch me..." she demanded.

Damn, girl! But how could I resist? So I did. I pinched her nipples, feeling them get tighter under my fingertips... I couldn't stop... my eyes left hers to look at her gorgeous breasts and the hard peaks that I was bullying gently.

"I won... twice..." she breathed out.

Yeah... You won Charlotte... But I didn't feel like a loser. I pinched her nipples again, tugging them, rolling them in between my fingers, eliciting a cascade of moans. Her back was arching again, her hips were rolling on the bed. She looked so good. I didn't want this moment to end... I could feel the arousal sipping out of me. I had missed her so damn much... I was still fully dressed and she was only half naked but I felt like I could come right on the spot. Nobody had ever made me feel like this before.

"Fuck Charlotte... I'm so wet... and we barely did anything... What are you doing to me?" I admitted.

I didn't give her time to answer. I attacked her neck with my mouth again, kissing, biting, licking, sucking all the skin available. My hands were still caressing her breasts, going from rough full squeezing to slight pinching... But Charlotte seemed to have enough of my teasing. She got up, letting her dress fall down on the ground around her ankles, revealing a pair of lacy boy cut panties. Her ass looked so sexy. I wanted them panties off now too, so I reached out.

"You're so beautiful." I said, cupping her butt.

"And you have way too much clothes on you." she said, turning around to look at me.

She was right. I was feeling hot and I craved being naked too, feeling all of her against me. I got up to kiss her first. I couldn't resist. Deep down I was afraid that she would get away from me again. I wanted to keep her close. I let my hands wander all over her, fulfilling my need. When my heart was finally content, I made us turn around.

"Sit down." I said, pushing her down slightly.

I had lost the staring contest but that didn't mean that I couldn't tease her some more... I remembered when she got undressed in front of me in New York and how it made my body tremble in need...

"You're so sexy only with your panties and your high heels on... Your legs are to die for." I said, looking at her gorgeous body.

"Are you going to strip for me?" she smirked.

Clever girl. She wanted a show... I was going to give her just that.

"Lie down."

She didn't so I came closer and pushed her down on the bed.

"Put your hands above your head. Let me give a show. No touching."

My lips almost grazed hers but I backed up right before they touched. I stood back up smirking. To my surprise Charlotte sat up. Wasn't she going to follow my lead?

"What are you doing?" Are you already rebelling?" I asked as she took some pillows.

"I just wanted to be comfortable." she replied, adjusting her head looking at me with the darkest eyes.

Maybe she got a little bit offended. Good. Could I push the joke a bit more?

"Oh, I wouldn't have guessed you were a pillow princess..." I said, nodding towards her.

She opened her mouth in shock and it made me smile so wide.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" I said, caressing her knees gently.

She breathed out, looking at me like she would get me back later. Which I wasn't against...

"Hands above your head, Charlotte." I reminded her while my fingers were going up her thighs.

She complied, looking like she was indeed willing to play the game. My hands got higher and higher, slowly. I stood back up, leaving her beautiful legs just before I reached her panties. She moaned, looking desperate, which I loved. I took my sweet time to undo each button on the blouse Nudee got for me. My eyes used this time well, bathing in Charlotte's beauty. Taking in every single curve of her body. I was feeling so lucky, like I was graced by her presence. I wanted to be nowhere else. I bit my lips in anticipation of her reaction as I got rid of my blouse.

And she didn't disappoint. Charlotte mimicked me, biting her own bottom lip as she held her moans in. The underwear I was wearing were very nice and I would have to thank Nudee for all her help. Charlotte wanted a show so I started touching my breast through the bra.

"Do you like it?"

"So much..." she replied, squeezing the pillow under her head.

"Would you like to touch?"

"Yes, please."

"Well, you can't." I replied.

"I can control myself." she scoffed.

"Oh really?"

I kept on massaging my breasts and let my fingers play with my nipples. I knew that she could see them getting hard thanks to the see through material. Charlotte's body arched a bit and I saw her clenching her fists, forcing herself to stay still.

"Good girl..." I praised her.

This was going to be a fun night.

___ 
Here we go...