Behind The Scenes

"I want you to stay later with me today." Hobi said, watching himself dance slowly in the mirror.

"Okay."

"You're not even gonna ask why?" He smiled.

"Why?"

"Galaxy Star practice."

I gasped, forgetting that Hobi was their choreographer. I talk to Seonghwa almost every day, but seeing him in person would be completely different.

"Are you serious?"

"You're not nervous, are you?"

"No." I shook my head. "It's just that I haven't even met any of them in person."

"At least they know who you are, so it's not like you're a complete stranger. I just figured you could sit in the corner and watch. It's 'take your child to work' day, didn't you know?"

"Shut up." I laughed.

I wish I didn't look like shit. Not that I really care anymore, but I would've liked to have been dressed a bit better for this unexpected occasion.

"Your boyfriend is stopping by for a quick second."

"He's not my boyfriend." I mumbled, feeling my cheeks heat up. "Wait, he's not calling me that, is he?"

"No, I'm just teasing." He smiled. When the door opened, I was expecting it to be Jungkook. But to my surprise, it was Yeosang and Jongho. I needed to stay as calm as possible. "Hey, guys."

"Hi." Yeosang said to Hobi, not paying much attention to me as he put his things down.

"Now you can finally meet Hongjoong."

"I'm Minho's friend." I awkwardly said.

"Right." Jongho slowly responded, letting the dots connect. "Minho."

The door opened once again, only this time it was Mingi and Seonghwa.

I couldn't believe it. It was actually them. They seemed even more perfect up close, I couldn't believe it. But again, I needed to stay calm. Especially since I talk to Seonghwa nearly every day anyway.

"Hwa, this is the famous Hongjoong." Hobi introduced proudly.

"Oh my god, it's so nice to finally meet you." Seonghwa smiled widely. This seemed like a completely different person compared to who I typically talk to.

"You too." I replied, feeling shockingly comfortable. In person, he has a much more welcoming presence.

"Mingi, don't be rude." He groaned, waving his band mate over. "This is Hongjoong."

"I know you." Mingi smiled, seeming to recognize me. Why wouldn't he if he's so interested? "Last time I saw you in the front row at our show."

"You remembered that?" I blushed.

"Of course." He nodded. "I tried to throw you the rose until that girl snatched it out of thin air; I felt terrible."

"It's okay." I shrugged. "Hopefully I can come to future shows."

"I hope to see you there." Mingi's smile was adorable. He's shy at first, but he seems just as welcoming as the others once you talk to him for a little.

"Alright." Hobi clapped his hands together. "New song, new choreography. Hongjoong, don't be sneaky and try to record anything, or else you'll be forced to sleep on the front porch."

"Got it." I smiled, taking my seat on the couch attached to the wall.

I took out my phone and decided to tell Minho I was with Seonghwa. Maybe he'll want to come visit for a second. I'm sure that's allowed.