Two Faced

Mingi
So I talked to Seonghwa about coming to our practice today

Hongjoong
And??

Mingi
He said okay

He just wasn't sure if I'd be uncomfortable or anything

Hongjoong
It'll just be me don't worry

Mingi
I'm sorry if this is intrusive but do you still talk to that one guy?

Hongjoong
No why

Mingi
I was just curious

I'll see you in a few though

Hongjoong
Okay :)

I've been talking to Mingi constantly since I saw him a couple days ago. I'm not trying to replace Jungkook - that's nearly impossible. But it's nice to have someone new sometimes. I'm just praying all of this bullshit I've put myself through will pay off in the end.

"Where are you going?" Hyunjin whined.

"Can't be alone for ten minutes?" I smiled. "Where's Tae?"

"Band practice." He rolled his eyes. "But he's coming here after."

"You two spend a lot of time together."

"He's not into me, I already asked." He laughed, knowing exactly what I was thinking. "In fact, he went into detail about every single girl he's ever been with."

"You know he told me he's never been in love. I still can't believe that."

"He said that he'll allow himself to fall in love if they're better looking than him."

"He is so doomed."

"I mean, I'm right here." He shrugged.

I had an awful joke in mind, but I wouldn't dare say it. It has to do with Felix so I knew to keep my mouth shut.

"I guess."

"No, say what you really mean."

"Felix was distracted by him, so that might answer the debate."

Hyunjin's smile immediately fell, making me feel terrible.

"I have an idea." He stood up from the couch with a crazy look in his eye.

"Oh?"

"I have to go."

"Me too."

"This is gonna be great." Hyunjin seemed frantic, going in and out of his room.

"What are you going to do?"

"My hair."

"To match...Taehyung's?"

"Not exactly, but you'll see it soon."

"You're crazy." I smiled, finding his dedication endearing.

"Shut up, Felix might like it."

"Have you talked to him?"

"No, and I want to shoot myself."

"He'll come around." I shrugged, still having the smallest amount of hope left.

"Oh, he definitely will now."

Hyunjin and I parted ways once we left our dorm. I was on my way to JYP and he was going...who knows where. He's shown up with so many different colors in the past year, I'm shocked he still has all that hair on his head. I've stuck with the blue for quite some time now because I think it suits me best.