Possibilities

"Hi." I timidly peeked my head in through the front door.

"Get out of my way." Wooyoung pushed me and slammed the door open. "Jinnie!"

"Wooyoungie!" Hyunjin exclaimed.

The best friends ran into each other's arms, then ultimately tripped and fell onto the floor. I think I understand them now - it's chaotic evil and chaotic good. Though I have yet to decide which is which.

"So you disappear for months and bring strangers into my home?" Taehyung smiled.

I quickly noticed the trippy visuals on the TV so I knew him and Hyunjin were both on acid. I don't know how either of them are able to function properly.

"Is that who you've replaced me with?" Wooyoung lifted his head up, shooting a menacing glance towards Taehyung.

"You replaced me with San, shut the fuck up." Hyunjin quickly fired back.

"I fell in love, there is a difference."

"Anyway," I sighed, "Tae, that's Wooyoung," I pointed to the psychopath who was still currently on top of his best friend, "this is San, his boyfriend. And this is Yunho, Mingi's ex."

"Wow, what a way to introduce me." Yunho mumbled. "Hey, Tae."

"Yeah, we've met." Taehyung nodded. "I just had absolutely no idea you were Mingi's ex.

"We kept it private." He shrugged.

"Do I hear a Kim Hongjoong?" Yoongi shouted, then rushed into the living room. "I do indeed."

"Hi." I smiled, happy to see him.

"Hoseok, get out here!"

His shouting made me nervous. I wasn't purposely trying to avoid Jungkook, but I definitely wasn't ready to see him.

"Look who finally decided to show up." Hobi said. "Relax your shoulders, he's at work."

"Thank god." I was able to let go of the breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"And who are these people?"

"I'm Wooyoung!" He exclaimed, finally getting off the floor. "I'm Hyunjin's best friend." His smile faded once he shot another mean glance at Taehyung. "It's not you, don't forget that."

"This is San, and this is Yunho." I introduced the other two.

"Why do you look familiar?" Hobi pointed to Yunho.

"I'm...Mingi's ex." He awkwardly replied.

"Oh!"

"Wait, how long have we been replaced?" Yoongi was playfully offended, looking at my world's colliding.

"About an hour." I laughed.

"It's like Deja Vu." Taehyung said, staring blankly.

"We have catching up to do, bestie. Come, San." Wooyoung took Hyunjin's hand and walked down the hall.

"I've known him for two hours, I don't know how you put up with that every day." I said to San. Instead of saying anything back, he just smiled and started to blush.

"Don't get it twisted," Yunho looked to me once San left the room, "he had been trying to be with Wooyoung for years."

"I actually would've thought it was the other way around."

"Nope." He shook his head.

"Alright, sit." Hobi said to us. "Too much time has passed, we need to talk about everything."