A Vote

I sneaked inside my dorm for the first time, wanting to surprise everyone. I've been on such an adrenaline rush since last night with Seonghwa; a good reaction will keep the momentum going.

I sat on the couch and waited patiently, knowing someone was bound to come out eventually.

And that guess was correct.

"Hongjoongie!" Hyunjin shouted.

"You're the wrong person I wanted to see first, act like I'm not here."

"Fuck you." He scoffed, then went back into Wooyoung's room.

A moment later, Wooyoung ran out and pounced on me. I screamed once he kissed my cheek, but I know he's just happy to see me.

"God, you're like a dog." I cringed playfully.

Yunho was next to come out of his room with Mingi to follow.

"Oh, hey." Mingi smiled. "Feeling alright?"

"Yeah." I mumbled, knowing what he was referring to.

"Seonghwa's got a little limp going, good job."

"Kim Hongjoong, did you fuck him?" Wooyoung screamed in my face.

"I may have." I'm sure I was bright red.

"Leave him alone, Youngie." San said, taking his boyfriend off of me with ease.

"Did you hear about Immortal Songs?" Mingi asked me.

"I was actually the first to know."

"Wait, what?" Wooyoung must not know yet.

"You won't be the only couple on stage together for once." I stuck my tongue out obnoxiously. "Galaxy Star and FENIX are doing a collab stage."

"Shut the fuck up." He gasped. "The eight of us?"

"Yup." I nodded.

"That's stressful."

"Don't lie, you're excited."

"I'm coming up with group names as we speak."

Wooyoung sat on the couch with perfect posture and folded hands.

"Yes?" I smiled, knowing he wanted something.

"I now acquire all the details of what took place between you and Seonghwa."

"No, I actually don't think you do."

"Nonsense, of course I do."

"Hongjoong tops." San mumbled.

"Choi San!" I exclaimed, in disbelief that he's always the one that exposes me.

"And that's all I needed." Wooyoung smiled, satisfied.

"From now on, what happens with my boyfriend, stays between me and him. Got it?" I wasn't being completely serious, I just figured I'd break the news to the few that didn't know.

"I can't believe this." Hyunjin shook his head. "You really did it."

"Boyfriend?" Wooyoung screamed. At this rate, I'll lose my hearing by tonight. "Even after you abandoned him for a month?"

"I got very lucky." I replied.

"And I'm even luckier because I get to hear all about it." Mingi sarcastically said. "He's happy so I'm happy."

"Being in a room with you two will probably be insufferable now." Hyunjin added.

"Oh, now that I think about it. Thank you for outting us, I'm so grateful." I smiled, continuing with the trend of sarcasm.