True Performers

I've had mixed feelings about today. One side of me is really excited to watch Galaxy Star's show, but the other side is upset because that means Seonghwa is leaving for tour.

I know he won't be gone for too long, but I still have my own idol duties to worry about. I haven't told him that FENIX is scheduled for a world tour that starts when his ends. We knew we'd run into an issue like this eventually, but hopefully it doesn't cause a problem between us.

As the days have passed, I've allowed myself to let go of every doubt I've had when it came to me and Seonghwa - it was the best thing I ever did too. I didn't expect my feelings to grow as fast as they have, but he makes it so easy.

"Are you nervous?" Yunho asked me, understanding my pain better than anyone.

"No." I shook my head. "I just hope he doesn't miss me too much." I smiled, but in reality, I'll be missing him like crazy. "I still need to tell him about the tour."

"You know Seonghwa." He shrugged. "He'll pout, tell you he'll miss you, then wish you the best."

"He's a gem."

"I already told Mingi. He threw a tantrum because we'll be away for his birthday."

"That doesn't surprise me. Seonghwa calls him the problem child after all."

"See, I'm not the only one." Wooyoung rudely interjected.

"No, we both agreed you're worse. You just have San to keep you on a tight leash. But if it makes you feel any better, Hyunjin would've been worse than you if he came to KQ with me."

"No." Hyunjin sternly said, trying to intimidate me with his siren eyes.

"So pretty." Felix cutely smiled, completely ruining Hyunjin's attempt.

"My turn." Wooyoung looked to San. His boyfriend was quick to take his hand and kiss the top of it. "And?"

"You're beautiful, Wooyoungie." San replied.

"You're obsessed." He shook his head and sighed.

I wonder how things would've turned out if I debuted with Galaxy Star. Maybe Seonghwa and I would've ended up like San and Wooyoung. Traveling the world and performing on stage together sounds like an unrealistic dream, but at least one couple beat those odds.

"I would just like everyone here to remember that I choreographed everything they're about to do. So let me hear a 'thank you' in advance." Hobi said to all of us.

"If I don't see some slutty moves, this was a waste of my time." Hyunjin replied.

"Can you believe you used to bully me for having fantasies about Seonghwa when we were still roommates?" I asked. "This is satisfaction at its finest."

"I called it actually." He had a smug look on his face so I knew he was bluffing.

"It's true." Taehyung nodded, taking a hit from his vape.

"We're literally in an arena right now, is that necessary?" I sighed.

"Yes, get over it." He sassed back. "But yeah, Hyunjin called it a while ago."

"Before or after we found out that Minho was lying about the whole thing?"

"After."

"Right, so he didn't call shit."

"Everyone, shut up!" Yoongi exclaimed. 

When it was pitch black, the screens lit up with visuals and graphics of Galaxy Star. Fans were screaming at the top of their lungs. This would be the first time I've seen the group at their own show since going with Minho.