The Trainees

"Took you long enough." I scoffed, sitting out in front of the cafe with a cigarette between my lips.

"You look fucking stupid." Wooyoung laughed in my face. "Your sob story fucked you up that bad, huh? Now you have to be a loser and smoke?"

"Are you the boyfriend?" I asked the man next to him, ignoring everything I just heard.

"Sorry about him." He sighed. "But yeah, I'm San."

"And you are?" I looked to the tall blonde.

"I'm Yunho." I'll probably like him the most because he seems unproblematic.

"Alright." I threw my cigarette in the street and went back inside the cafe while the other three followed me to a table. "Do I need to do a whole introduction or something?"

"I only know you because I'm nosy and chronically online, get off your high horse." Wooyoung replied.

"Hyunjin wants you and me to see him after this, by the way."

"He does?" He beamed, grasping onto his boyfriend's arm. "Wait, how do you know Hyunjin?"

"We were roommates."

"Wait...were you roommates or roommates?"

"What makes you think I'm into guys?"

"Your hair is fucking blue and you look like you can walk in six inch heels. Not to mention, you lifted your pinkies the entire time you were making my drink - I'd say that's a little telling."

"You're going to drive me insane, I'm serious."

"Wooyoungie, stop talking." San calmly said, wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

"Thank you." I expressed, feeling like I could finally hear myself think. "Anyway, my first day at KQ is tomorrow. I was kicked out of JYP because of false allegations made against me by another guy and Seonghwa from Galaxy Star."

"Galaxy Star?" Yunho seemed nervous. "Was it just Seonghwa, or was anyone else in the group involved?"

"I think Mingi was too, why?"

"Oof." Wooyoung mumbled.

"What, what am I missing?"

"Mingi is his ex boyfriend."

I gasped loudly and covered my mouth in disbelief. "When did you break up?"

"A few months ago." Yunho awkwardly said, visibly uncomfortable by the question.

"My head is hurting." Maybe he might know something about Minho and Seonghwa. The chances are slim, but you never know. "Do you know Lee Minho?"

"Not a clue." He replied as San and Wooyoung shook their heads.

"That's Seonghwa's boyfriend."

"Seonghwa doesn't date." Yunho shook his head.

"Thank you for sharing, but that's his boyfriend."

"And I know Seonghwa personally. I have for a long time. He does not and will not date as long as he's an idol. He swore it off the day he debuted."

"You can look at our messages." I shrugged, going to the blocked profile. "Here."

I slid my phone to the middle of the table for the three of them to see. Wooyoung's eyes widened with shock, San seemed sad, and Yunho just looked confused.

"That's not Seonghwa."

I was wrong to make the assumption that Yunho was unproblematic. He seems to be annoying me the most.