Worlds Collide

I didn't show up to my dance sessions for the rest of the week. I couldn't even look myself in the mirror, so how was I supposed to look Hobi in the eye?

He tried texting me, asking if I was okay and that he's not upset with me, but I didn't answer. I couldn't face any of them. I'm pathetic.

Every time I left my room, it was because I knew Minho had a session. He hasn't caused any issues since he moved in, but I've also avoided him at all costs.

"Hey." Hyunjin said, cooking something in the kitchen.

"Not ordering in for once?"

"Felix is here." He mumbled. "He just had a small photoshoot so I asked him to come after."

Shit.

"Felix?" I called out.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Invite your photographer here."

"What, why?"

"Just do it, and tell him I asked."

"Wait, you know him?"

"I do."

While Hyunjin continued to cook in the kitchen, I sat next to Felix on the couch.

"You okay?" He was genuinely concerned. "Hyunjin told me what happened, I'm so sorry." I nodded, not wanting to say anything else. "Has he tried talking to you again?"

"No." I shook my head. "He always wanted to respect my boundaries."

"You know, sometimes people have boundaries that don't want to be respected. Throw him a bone and he'll fight for you, because deep down that's what you want."

I softly smiled, knowing there was another person he had in mind. It gave me a little bit of hope for Hyunjin.

"Do you think you'll get back together?" I whispered.

"Between you and me, yeah. But don't tell him that because he's been trying so hard. Leaving JYP was the best thing he could've done."

"Now what did he tell you his reason was? I feel like it might be different than mine."

"He told me it's because he only wanted to debut with you and all the hard work isn't worth it if you're not there." I slowly shook my head, letting him know that's not the real reason. "No? Wait, then why?"

Hyunjin exposed me once, I can do the same too. Except I know this will greatly work out in his favor.

"I know this, so he must've known it too. They were putting a group together and he was going to be the face of it. But he left because he knew that if he debuted, he would never get a chance with you ever again. So he thought that if he quit, you and him could be together." I whispered, watching the shock grow on Felix's face.

"Is that really why?"

"He's miserable without you. I don't know what your relationship with Changbin is like, but I can see it in your eyes - you still love Hyunjin. Just give him another chance."

After everything he's put me through, here I am still trying to help. I don't want to be a part of someone's pain anymore.

"Here you go." Hyunjin shyly handed Felix a bowl of soup he made. "If you don't like it, just let me know. I can make you something else."

The front door opened and there stood Yoongi. I thought it was very much in character for him to barge in rather than knock.

"You." He pointed to me, creating a pit in my stomach. "You've caused a lot of trouble these past few days. Come here." He smiled. I reluctantly walked over to him, not expecting to be pulled into his arms. Yoongi has never hugged me before, so knowing he wasn't mad meant a lot. "Remember what I told you." He whispered.