Night Off

"And where have you been?" Taehyung asked, pointing a spatula at me. Just a guess, but I think he's making eggs.

"I was with my old roommate."

"Your what?" Yoongi exclaimed, fearfully staring at me from the couch.

"You mean, Hyunjin?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"I thought you were with Minho."

"I was, but then I went to my old dorm right after."

"Why?"

"Because apparently he left JYP."

"Oh, you know the trainee that left?" Hobi came out of his room, joining the conversation. "That was the old roommate?" He actually seemed frustrated, which confused me. "He was about to be front of center of the next boy group. Why the fuck did he leave?"

"Hyunjin was going to be in the next group?" I won't lie, I'm a little jealous. Now I'm actually grateful he left, otherwise I probably would've resented him forever. "Why?"

"It's his looks. He's probably the most gorgeous trainee JYP has ever seen."

"Let me see this fucking kid." Yoongi didn't seem convinced, but Hobi was absolutely right. There's no denying that Hyunjin's looks were out of this world. "What's his name?"

"Hwang Hyunjin." I replied.

"Oh." Yoongi mumbled, finding his Instagram. "Yeah, that's gotta be rough."

"Tell me why he left before I have a heart attack." Hobi stressed.

"Because he wants to live a normal life with the guy he's in love with and he knows he won't be able to do that if he debuts."

"Good enough for me." Yoongi shrugged.

"What? No." Hobi stressed.

"Trust me, let him have this. I've learned this: Hyunjin without Felix is a rude, chaotic being of destruction. But the second they're together, he's an entirely different person."

"The guy just needed to eat a Snickers bar." Taehyung shrugged. "That would be Fabio."

"Felix." I corrected.

"Felix."

Yoongi seemed to be deep in thought. "Lee Felix?"

"How do you know him?" If he does, then we're living in a very small world.

"We've done a couple shoots together."

I forgot Yoongi was a photographer. He's home so often, it slips my mind that he has an actual job.

"Damn."

"Is he still with Hyunjin? You should invite them over."

"No, I don't like Hyunjin." Taehyung sassed, attempting to flip his eggs and dropping them on the floor.

"Oh, come on." Hobi whined.

"Tae, shut the fuck up, I'm trying to do something here." Yoongi groaned.

"What?" I asked.

"He's not a trainee anymore so he's got some time on his hands. We can do some business."

"Honestly, that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world." All our heads turned to the front door opening. "What are you doing here?" I smiled instantly, seeing Jungkook walk inside.

"They gave me the night off." He shrugged, just as happy to see me. "Come here." He picked me up off the ground and led us to our bedroom.

"That's fucking gross, by the way!" Taehyung shouted.

Jungkook pulled me down on top of his chest and started covering my face with small kisses. I've recently noticed how he rarely has me lying beneath him. It's the little things that make me feel safe around him. He does everything he can to make sure I'm comfortable.

"I missed you." My voice was shaky while trying to keep my composure. His soft lips on my neck were intoxicating.

"I've been doing what you said."

"Yeah?" I faintly smiled. "Been thinking about me?"

"Always, baby."

There have been a few moments where I say 'I love you' in my head when he does certain things - or maybe it's almost everything. I know I'm just excited to find someone like this so my heart is in overdrive.

"What should we do on your night off?"

"I was thinking," he flipped us around, then lifted the bottom of my shirt and started to press light kisses to my stomach, "maybe we could stay home and just cuddle."

"Okay." That wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but I wouldn't want to upset him by opposing.

"I'm kidding." He smiled. "I'm taking you out."

"Not yet though."

"No? Why not."

I put my hand around his neck and guided him closer to me. I gave him one certain look and he knew exactly what I was thinking.

"Because I want something from you." I whispered in his ear.

"Anything, baby, just say the word."

"Fuck me."

I don't think either of us have taken our clothes off so quickly. Our obsession with each other's bodies has only grown more intense by the minute.

I was so lost in our own little world that I didn't hear my phone buzzing every three seconds...for nearly thirty minutes.

I'm fucked.