Training with Mmy (5)

SHORT
(MMY mean Michikatsu, Muzan and Yoriichi)  (LOL I'm not good at writing training or fight related stuff 😅)
---------------------

Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke
have been training alot for the upcoming mission they will face.

Michikatsu teaches them about
combat and stance with their katanas.

Muzan teaches them about blocking and counter attacks.

Yoriichi teaches them more about breathing and speed while attacking.

-----------------

"Your stances are completely wrong. If you want to attack your enemy with great force then you have to wheeld your katanas with will." Michikatsu said to them while fixing their proportions.

"Tanjiro lift your katana more, Nezuko lower it. Zenitsu move your right foot a little more upfront, Inosuke turn your left  foot towards east." Michikatsu corrected them.

Michikatsu glances at them before continuing with his lessons to them.

"Now, what you are going up against are demons, demons have a weak spot in their necks. When you cut a demons head off they become weakened, causing them to die." Michikatsu looked at them with slight faith in his deep purple eyes. "Demons can regenerate their body parts, so if you slice a demon anywhere thats not their neck, depending on their regeneration speed they will regrow that body part."

----------------------------

"Are you serious? You seriously don't know how to block a simple kick like that?! Ugh.....well I guess that's why you're here...." Muzan glanced at them.

"Well.....how about this, when blocking you should focus on your enemies attacks, if you do that correctly you should be able to develop a pattern in their fighting style, easily allowing you to block your enemies when they strike at you, which also let's you get in your attacks if you find a open spot."

Muzan looked at them with a prideful smile on his face.

"Now, let you be aware that your enemies can use this same method to attack at you, but if you're quick enough or skilled enough like me you'll be able to take on their challenge and counter attack them."

"If you need an explanation, counter-attacking is attacking your opponent who attacked you."  Muzan explained with a glance at the four.

---------------------

"Every breathing style is unique. Some breathing styles with not fit you abilities and skills, it determines if your compatible with that breathing style. If you can't use a breathing style, then I would recommend trying one of its substitutes, or making one of your own.
Some breathing styles have long ranged hard attacks, while others have shorter ranged soft attacks, or maybe somewhere in between." Yoriichi stated

"Breathing style have different specifications, some have slow attacks, while others have faster paste ones. My breathing style has fast paste attacks, compared to the one it's usually mistaken with, fire breathing. Fire breathing has more slower attacks, also harder strokes."

-------------
A/N:
This is the end of chapter one!
And don't worry I will be feeding you a bonus Chapter before moving onto our demons!
-----------------

----- inkastarza.