Questioning(2)

Homura x Madoka! :D :3

♡‧₊˚🕸 私 愛 コクザン! ‹𝟹 ∙ 🕷

Tw:
Angst, Fluff, Betrayal, Possibly characters that may annoy some people, and my beloved, slight smut :D

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

1st person pov: Hakuji <3
+*:ꔫ:*﹤

After that fight with uppermoon 8, I was left confused, so Muzans actually a demon which makes no sense to me....He can go out into the sun, he isn't affected by breathing styles nor nitrogen blades, so I'm left hanging with this question.

He seemed so...gloomy in his demon form, it's almost like he had planned to kill that uppermoon....aswell as me..

I couldn't  belive it when I saw him staring down at me, it was almost like he wasn't him...

☄. *. ⋆

I started moving into the meeting room, I couldn't honestly face Muzan anymore from confusion. That night was a mood changing thought, especially considering that I....used to see him as a friend, but he's looking more like an enemy now...Whatever, gotta focus on the meeting now...

3rd person pov: :3
-
Hakuji sat down beside Ume who was having a conversation with her brother, Gyutaro. He was looking across the room to Muzan who was sitting by Michikatsu, they were just weirdly staring at eachother.

Surprisingly, Yoriichi wasn't here yet, he's always there early. It was questionable since he's been seemingly angry recently.

A little later, Yoriichi arrived into the room, his hair was messy and he had  eye bags under his eyes, completed with purple-ish circles.

"Otouto, are you alright?" Michikatsu called out from the other side of the room.

Yoriichi rubbed his eyes and look over. "I am, Aniki. Thank you anyways." He said while he continued to walk over to one side of the room.

After Yoriichi settled in his chair, he looked over to everyone else in the room. His face immediately scrunched up once his eyes landed on Muzan. He had an extreme disdain for him.

He remembered that he sent Hakuji and Muzan on a mission together, so he walked over to Hakuji.

Once he got close enough he tapped him. Hakuji looked back to Yoriichi and heis expression grew in curiosity. "Yes, Tsugikuni-san?" Hakuji asked with a timid expression.

"Hey, Hakuji.. I was just wondering... What happened back there....y'know, with the mission you and Muzan went on..." Yoriichi said while smirking, he knew what he was doing and why.

Hakuji's expression contorted in shock. He started getting nervous about the question, wondering if he should tell him or not.

"Ah, Tsugikuni-san....Muzan...is a demon...." Hakuji said lowly.