Uh Oh, The TV Is Buffering

(This chapter contains sexual content.)

"Vox sir, you have a meeting in ten minutes! You should probably go..." I opened the door to Vox's office hesitantly, you never knew when he'd just decide to kill you.

I'd been working as Vox's assistant for a few months now. Yes, there was the risk of being killed if I messed up his schedule but it was worth the reward.

Not only was I payed extremely well, but I got to spend alot of time around him. I had a massive crush on him but I was far too scared to say anything.

I'm just a loser of an imp and he's one of the most powerful overlords in hell. I stepped into his office, the click of the expensive shoes that Velvette insisted I wear were the only sound I could make out.

His office suddenly turned on, startling me and bathing the room in a blue glow. Vox spun around to look at me, still in his favorite chair.

"Cancel all my meetings, I have a better idea of what we could do today." Vox's voice had a tone of malice. I had no idea if I was turned on or terrified.

He grabbed a glass of whiskey perched on the edge of his glowing desk and chugged it. He tossed the empty cup into the void next to his office. He raised two fingers and with them he ordered me to come closer.

"Sir, are you okay?" I walked towards him. "You probably shouldn't be drinking so much on the jo-!" Vox roughly grabbed my face and yanked it towards him, cutting off my sentence.

"Shut up!" I did just as he asked. "What are you doing to me?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"I'm the perfect overlord and owner of VoxTech. Nothing sways me, not Lucifer, not The Radio Demon, not even the angelic legions themselves and yet... some idiotic little imp makes me crazy." His grip tightened on my chin, leaving small scratches.

"Thank you, sir." I was practically breathless.

"You're being promoted." He spun around and released me, my lower back smacking against his desk.

"I am? To what?"

"My pet." My cock twitched at those words. "You'll be payed more, although you won't have much of a choice." Long cables slithered their way around my legs, yanking me to the floor.

"Sir..." I stared up at him, my eyes slowly drifted down from his cocky face to his pants. He was unbuttoning them and I knew what was coming next.

My hands reached out to touch him but the cables wrapped around my arms and squeezed me tighter, pulling me under the desk.

Vox pulled his massive cock out and grabbed the back of my head. I had never done this before but i'd had to be in Valentino's studio for long enough so I had a rough idea.

I shyly stuck out my tounge and licked the tip, it was surprisingly salty. Precum dripped out as I gave kitten licks to the tip.

He startled me by slamming my head down, I gagged at the feeling of the thick cock going deep into my throat. He didn't wait for me to get used to it, he just fucked my throat ruthlessly.

Despite how roughly he treated me, I tried my best to make him feel good. I stuck my tounge out and rubbed it against the shaft as tears welled up in my eyes.

I spent the rest of the day under that desk, making him cum. The sounds of him glitching and buffering when he got closer became familiar to me.  When he wasn't hard, he kept it in my throat.

By the end my throat was so sore it felt like it was burning, my legs were so asleep I didn't think they'd wake up again, and I've never been happier.

(Hope this satisfies all you THIRSTY MFS SIMPING FOR SAMSUNG TV! No judgement tho <3)