GENDER?!

(This chapter was requested by emilia_gender_distress on ao3, thank you!)

Tears dripped down Y/n's cheeks as she stared at her frame in the mirror. She felt like she would never be feminine enough to make those thoughts of hatred in her head go away.

Y/n fell back against her bed and began to cry and hyperventilate. The door suddenly burst open. Angel Dust stood there, looking upset.

"Would you shut up?! It's two in the goddamn morni-" His angry expression slowly fell as he saw the tears on her face. "Oh shit, wait one second!" Angel rushed out of the room leaving Y/n confused.

Angel Dust came back in a minute, holding something behind his back. He shut the door and sat down next to her.

"Guess who!" He pulled Fat Nuggets out. The small pig immediately climbed onto her lap and started to lick her face.

(Fat Nuggets supremacy)

"That tickles!" Y/n tears slowed as he snuggled into her lap. Angel put a hand on her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Angel questioned.

"Can you keep a secret?"

"I'll take it to my second grave." Angel ran his fingers over his lip in a zipping motion.

"I'm... transgender. When I was alive I couldn't tell anyone cause the whole town wouldn't shunned me. When I died and ended up in hell, I thought it'd be a fresh start cause nobody knew me. Everyone thinks i'm a girl but I don't feel like it. I feel like i'll never be as much of a girl as Charlie, Nifty, or Vaggie..."

"Girl, gender is just something society made up to put us into boxes. How you present doesn't change your gender. Here, let me show you." Angel Dust dug around in his pockets and pulled out his cell phone. He fiddled with it until he pulled up a picture of him in drag.

"Woah, is that you?!" Y/n couldn't believe it, he looked totally different.

"Am I still a guy in drag?"

"Of course you are!" Y/n uttered defensively.

"Then why aren't you a girl just how you are?" Y/n paused, deep in thought. "You're too hard on yourself baby. Think about it, if you wouldn't say it to another person don't say it to yourself." Y/n let out a long sigh and curled up into a ball, Fat Nuggets wormed his way back to Angel.

"Come on, sitting in this dark room all day isn't at all good for you. Come with me." Angel reached a hand out, Y/n took it.

"Thank you." Y/n wiped her tears, nobody had been so nice to her after finding out she was trans.

"No problem girl. Now, where do you wanna go?"