Sinful Boardgames

Charlie skipped into the foyer of the hotel, whistling and singing. The rest of the hotel was sitting there waiting for her.

"What stupid activities are we gonna do today 'princess'?" Angel said with slight mocking in his tone, he rested his head on one of his arms.

"Sinopoly!" Charlie exclaimed loudly and held up a box. It was decorated with images of money and imps working for overlords.

"We're playin' a fuckin' boardgame?" Husk groaned and took a shot at the bar. There was no way he was doing this sober.

"Guys, boardgames are a good way to bond, learn valuable skills, and have friendly competitions!" Charlie smiled brightly.

Vaggie sighed and stood up. As the two of them set up the game, Alastor gestured for everyone to sit down. Quickly after they sat down, the rules were explained and they began.

●●●●●

(30 minutes later)

Husk sighed and slumped his head against the cardboard box that had been fashioned into a jail cell. His only view of the ensuing chaos was through a few pencils that became bars.

"No, you can't do that! You'll ruin my chances at a sinopoly!" Angel shouted at Sir Pentious, who was handing money to Vaggie for one of the properties.

"Too bad, I do what I want!" Sir Pentious stuck his tounge out, causing Angel Dust to leap over the board and tackle him. "Get off me you little ssshit!" Pentious hissed.

"And here we have Angel and Pentious fighting over a property that costs only 120$, what loons!" Alastor narrated from his spot across the room, next to Husk's prison. He was speaking into the tip of his staff.

Charlie watched Vaggie try to stop the fight. She would help her but she was trying to stop Nifty from the eating the peices.

"Nifty no!" She picked her up. "You can't eat those! They're not food!" Nifty squirmed in her grasp.

Charlie had been bankrupted first because she didn't buy any properties or take any money, she felt it was too unfair to all of the other players.

"Guys... please just- STOP IT!" Charlie screamed as horns briefly popped out of her head. The usually kind person screaming caught everyone off guard, the actually stopped and looked at her.

"It's just a board game, why were you guys fighting!? I-I was just trying to give you all a fun activity for today!" Tears welled up in her eye and she walked back up to her room, Vaggie quickly followed.