Grilled Cheese

Angel Dust chugged another bottle of tequila and Husk was starting to get concerned. He'd seen Angel drink before but not to this extent.

Angel weakly grabbed a handful of bar nuts and shoved them into his mouth. Now that Husk thunk about it, the only thing that he hadn't seen Angel eat all day.

"Have you had food today?" Husk questioned.

"No... make me a grilled cheese!" Angel slurred, a hint of excitement was found in his voice.

"What?"

"Grill me a cheese!" Angel whined and smacked all four of his palms on the table.

"No, why the fuck would I do that?"

"B-But... But I want a grilled cheese..." His eyes got wet and tears streamed down his face. He buried his face in one set of arms.

"No, Angel don't fuckin' cry like- just!" Husk went to touch Angel but was unsure whether to. Husk sighed loudly. "Wait here, you moron."

Husk made his way to the kitchen and came back holding a small plate with a freshly grilled cheese on top. Husk didn't want to admit it, but seeing Angel cry hurt him.

Angel's eyes lit up as he saw the sandwich. He grabbed it and shoved it in his mouth, coughing it a bit as he forgot to chew.

"Don't choke!" Husk reprimanded him. Angel sighed in contentment.

"You know... Molly used to make me grilled cheeses all the time." Angel giggled and rested his head on the bar.

"Who's Molly?"

"She's just like.. m-my bestest..." Angel fell asleep, snoring quietly.

"Dumbass..." Husk grabbed a blanket from the couch and wrapped it around him. As much as he hated to admit it, he loved Angel Dust.