Respectless

(This chapter contains sexual content, dubious consent, and very foul language.)

"So, in order for the deliveries to make it across the city in an orderly fashi-" Carmilla paused with her pointer finger tracing along a map of the pentagram. "Velvette, can you not?" Carmilla's eye twitched.

"Huh? I can't hear you, grandma." Velvette smirked and popped her gum loudly, additionally playing music on her phone.

"Be quiet. I'm trying to have a meeting and I don't have time for your idiotic distractions." Carmilla rubbed her temples. She was sick of Velvette's disrespect.

"Give me one reason I should!" Velvette spat out her gum on the floor and that was the last straw for Carmilla. She grabbed Velvette by one of her pigtails and dragged her out. "Fuck! Let me go you old cunt!"

"M-Mom!" Odette called out. She looked over to find Clara just as nervous as she was.

"She's gonna get her ass beat!" Missi slapped a hand on the table and began to laugh hysterically.

"This altercation shall end poorly for both of them..." Zestial sipped his tea.

"I still think that was exceedingly entertaining!" Alastor added on, him and Rosie began to chuckle.

"Ugh, meeting adjourned. All of you, just go home..." Odette rubbed her temples and started to put away the meeting supplies.

●●●●●

Velvette found herself being tossed onto a comfy bed with Carmilla on top of her. Velvette went to open her mouth and curse at her again, but was stopped by a large hand slamming over her mouth.

"I know you having a massive ego isn't the only reason for your outbursts. You know, if you wanted my attention you could've just scheduled an interview." Velvette's face went crimson, realizing her feelings had been discovered. The second Carmilla got off of her, her verbal assault resumed.

"There's no way i'd ever want your attention you bitchy crone!" Carmilla seemed to not be listening as she dug around in a nearby cabinet. "What are you doing?! Do you know who I am?! If you lay another finger on me Vox will be on your ass in a secon-" The next thing Velvette knew, she was handcuffed to the headboard. "What are you doing?!"

"Teaching you a lesson in respect." A devious smirk spread across Carmilla's face, excited to finally punish the biggest thorn in her side. Her quick and nimble fingers unbuttoned her shirt, letting it hit the floor with a soft thud.

"I... yo-you fucker!" Velvette rubbed her thighs together, getting some friction while staring at Carmilla's bra. Carmilla grabbed her thighs and separated them. "Shit!"

"Nope, not on my watch. Only those with respect get to cum." Carmilla ran a sharp finger along her chest and cut off her shirt.

"Those were designer you-" Velvette was cut off by Carmilla pinching her nipple through her lacy, expensive bra.

"Oh you'll be fine, don't be so whiny. I'm sure you can always get another." Carmilla pinched again but harder this time. "How about I throw you a little bone? If you apologize for ruining all my meetings, I won't rip anymore of your tacky clothes."

Velvette's breath hitched. Her pride was very important to her, but her clothes were her entire personality! Her whole reason for being!

"I-I... I'm sorry for ruining your meeting." Velvette muttered through clentched teeth.

"Good girl." Carmilla slipped off the rest of her clothing. Not damaging a seam, just as she promised. Velvette took deep breaths as Carmilla's large fingers circled her clit.

"Fuck! Why are your goddamn fingers so big?!" Velvette hissed as Carmilla smeared her slick on her pointer finger and shoved them inside her.

"Maybe my fingers aren't big, maybe you're just small and tight." Carmilla added another finger and fucked her harder, still thumbing at her clit.

V

elvette bit her lip and arched her back. She would never admit it but she wondered what Carmilla's hands would feel like inside her, the size difference never ceased to turn her on.

"Shit! Add another hag!" Carmilla rolled her eyes but recognized this was progress, she did what Velvette asked. Velvette's bangs were matted to her forehead, sweat dripped down her soft skin, and her brow furrowed. Her breathing got heavier as she got closer, her own fingers and shitty sex toys Val gave her we're no where near as good as this.

"You look so nice when you arch like that." Carmilla teased as Velvette came. She was burying her face in the pillow so Carmilla didn't see her exhausted, pleased, and embarrassed face. Carmilla licked her fingers clean. "You taste good too."