Nap Time

Y/n sat on the couch, fiddling with a small ring puzzle they'd found on the floor. They nearly jumped when they saw Alastor sitting next to them.

"Oh hey Alastor, I didn't see you there!" An awkward smile spread across their face. Alastor just stayed silent, staring straight ahead with that creepy smile. "Are you okay?"

Alastor suddenly collapsed, his head falling in Y/n's lap. They froze, terrified. It was crazy to see the powerful overlord napping peacefully.

One of his rough hands curled around their thigh, making Y/n blush. His hair rested on them but it wasn't as comforting as anticipated, it was stringy and damaged.

One of the most unnerving parts of it was the fact that he was still smiling.  They had no idea what to do.

"Um... help me!" Y/n whisper-yelled to Charlie. Instead of removing the demon curling it's way around their thighs, Charlie smiled wide.

"That's so adorable! Let him sleep, he probably needs it. This will be a good exercise in trust!" Charlie tossed a blanket over the two of them. "Sleep tight!"

"Charlie! I- ugh..."

●●●●●

Alastor slumped awake, the foggy and drained feeling that consumed his mind confused him. He sat up to find Y/n awkwardly waving at him.

"What am I doing here?" Alastor rubbed his eyes.

"You fell asleep on me"

"I what?!" Alastor shouted, taking a few steps back.

"Woah, it's okay! It's just a nap Al." Y/n placed their hands up defensively. Alastor ignored them and walked off to his tower, hands firmly clutched onto his hair.

He was mentally scolding himself for letting his guard down infront of what could have been the entire hotel! He had to be smarter next time.