Shake Yo' Dreads

(I saw fanart of Alastor with dreadlocks and went absolutely feral, hence this chapter)

"Everybody! Hotel meeting! Very important!" Charlie called out from the first floor, smacking a long stick on a cutely drawn schedule.

"Where's Alastor?" Vaggie questioned. "He's supposed to be here alot, especially for meetings!"

"I think he mentioned something about a hair appointment?" Charlie put a finger to her chin.

"'Hair appointment'? All he does is starighten it, i've never even seen him shower!" Angel complained, draping himself over the couch as usual. "I'm shocked his hair hasn't just up and fallen off!"

"It's really improper of the facility manager of a hotel to have bad hygiene, you should totally replace him." Lucifer bitterly muttered.

"Greetings everyone, i'm sorry for being tardy but my appointment took longer than anticipated. Rosie said it would be a while because my hair is..." Alastor paused, briefly in thought. "4c! That's what she said. I have no idea what that means but she's the expert!" Alastor placed himself on the couch

"Woah, they look awesome Alastor!" Charlie smiled.

"That's no excuse to be late Alastor." Vaggie spat, she said his name with a hint of menace. Angel didn't say anything, he merely licked his lips.

"Psh, what a show-off. Anyone could do something with their hair!" Lucifer rolled his eyes and slumped back against the couch.

"For the king of hell himself, you seem awfully preoccupied on small things that don't affect you." Alastor sat down right next to him. Lucifer scowled. "Now, what is this meeting about?"