𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 , ❝ beatrice thornton ❞

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆   ,   𝐋𝐔𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐍

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ,   𝐋𝐔𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐍

BEATRICE THORNTON ran away from her home at the age of twelve years old. her father, jorge thornton had passsed away when beatrice was only ten from heart disease. after the funeral of her father, she went to live with her grandparents. let's just say they weren't the nicest people. jorge didn't even like how his own parents acted. however; beatrice didn't want to go into foster care, so she dealt with the torture of her grandparents.

until she couldn't handle it anymore.

the hispanic girl packed her belongings and ran. and she ran far. she didn't have a clue where she was for most of the trip. beatrice managed to snag some of her grandfather's money before she ran away, so she bought herself a map to make sure she knew where she was. days, weeks, months passed and beatrice was struggling. she had only managed to stay in a few hotels with the good amount of money she had, but it was nearly all gone. and throughout those months, beatrice had felt someone was watching her struggle.

sometimes it would be a woman... sometimes it would be a man. the two same people watching her with careful eyes. when beatrice would walk past one or even both of them (when they're together), she could be able to hear them loud and clear even with her far distance.

"eros," she would hear the woman speak in a soft voice. "she needs to go to camp."

"she seems perfectly fine." beatrice would then hear the man's deep voice.

"i can't keep watching her, eros." there was a hint of worry in the woman's eyes as she stared up at her son. "you know how zeus is."

beatrice wondered what this camp they were talking about. she also wondered about the names they mentioned. zeus... she knew who he was. he was the lord of the sky. the king of olympus. the more conversations she heard about between the woman and the man so called "eros" , beatrice started to think she was special.

beatrice began to overthink. the more she put pieces together and the more she saw the eros guy and woman, she began to worry. she found herself overwhelmed one day and had to rush in a coffee shop before she could break down. when the pre-teen had reached the bathroom, she had nearly screamed when she saw the man, eros.

the man was even more handsome up close. the girl had felt some connection with the man, but she forced away the feeling.

"hello, sis." the man's deep voice rung through her ears. sis? beatrice thought.