Chapter 2

Continues.

That day Taraji left the office early to take care of other businesses. There was Crime and she needed to check the crime scene because they told her it involved the biggest thug in New York City, somebody she was so eager to catch. Somebody everybody is so eager to catch. The thug is known to the FBI as Triple 4.

Fantasia got a call from her right-hand man. She took it into the ladies' room after making sure the stalls were empty.

Fantasia: I told you I have a job now, this better be good Lorenzo
Lorenzo: we have a problem. Our 260? It was done but the cleanup was sketchy, the cops found blood at the crime scene, and the FBI is all over it as we speak.
Fantasia: damn it! Who shot him?
Lorenzo: Rusty and Romeo Cleaned up.
Fantasia: shit, what the fuck is wrong with everybody? Okay, I will sneak out. Damn it.

Fanatasia snuck out without being seen but eventually, everybody noticed she was gone.

She got to her warehouse.
"How could you let this happen?" she yelled at Lorenzo. "they told me they had everything under control"

"Damn it, fucking pussies!"
She got to her office and looked outside the window, she saw FBI Agents looking around her spot. "how the fuck did they find me...that 260 was not a sketchy clean up Lorenzo, we have Rat among us and you better find out who by tonight and let me do the 260 my self." Fantasia said.

Lorenzo found the rat and took him to Fantasia that evening.

"What does the feds know about me and my business?" She asked him
He was shaking. "you can't kill me, if I come up missing or end up dead, they will know it is you and hell will rain on you and this place, you have to let me go,"
"Look, I will be a double agent"

"That's not what I asked you now is it?"

"They know your street name, this warehouse, and your operations. The drugs, the illegal gambling casinos, the illegal old age pills business, the strip club, they know you are the one who does bank robbery every other week, and they know which bank you are robbing next. All the murder cases attached to Triple 4, and that you embezzle millions from clients who trust you to manage their money, They know every felony Triple 4, you won't escape this" he said.

"You really went deep in there, didn't you? What did they promise you?"

"immunity and protection"
"They lied!" Fantasia said. "Nobody can protect you from me, Romeo, I protect you from everybody but it is not the other way round. Lorenzo take care of him"

Lorenzo snatched him up.
"Triple 4 please, I am begging you, please let me fix this"

"Take care of this, I have to go home to iron my clothes for work, that's right, I work and I'm not even good at it, who the hell can suspect a young woman who works for 4 dollars an hour, I got this shit on lock honey me, not the feds not you, me, triple 4," She said and walked out.

The following day.
Fantasia got to work. "The boss summoned you," Phoebe told her. Fantasia went to the boss's office..."Morning Sir, looking amazing again today..."

"do not butter me up. Where were you yesterday?"

"I was here sir"
"I run a business here, don't fuck with me."

"I was in the bathroom, I had a bad burrito, my stomach was running, I was throwing up and shit. I stayed in there for hours, by the time I gained the strength to walk, the lights were out. People were gone, I was the last one to leave you can ask Morris" She made sure to memorize the security's name before leaving yesterday.

Taraji looked at her. "Okay, let's make a deal, If I find out you are lying to me... I fire you. If I Find out you telling the truth. You can ask me anything personal and I will answer honestly. One personal question. Make sure to get a good one, cause it it will be the first and last question you ever ask me"