Chapter 24

Two weeks later:

Taraji cried so many nights after the last time she saw Fantasia, she hadn't gotten over the hurt. It still hurts when she thinks about her, and every time she does, she just tears up. She's been miserable and unable to hide the misery; she stayed the hell away from Stoney and used the same content for her commercials.

She went to all the places Fantasia used to own: clubs, bars, penthouses, coffee shops, warehouses, and a diner. Hoping to see her go in there at night, but nothing. Fantasia was nowhere to be found.

"The phone!" she remembered the phone Fantasia used to call her before they broke up. She went to the bureau to ask some IT technician boy, to reveal the contact and trace the phone. The boy did,
While Taraji paced behind him.
"Got it! Oh, boy, it says Philly...the Philadelphia police department."
"What?"
"yeah."
Taraji checked the map on the screen. "police department..." she thought out loud.
"Hey. Could you do me a favor? I'm gonna go to Philly, and when I get there, I will call you to tell me if the location of the phone has changed or not. Just keep me updated on the location and keep this between us," Taraji said and tipped the boy. He smiled and nodded. "yes, boss," he promised. Taraji rushed to the airport to fly to Philly. It was very late but she didn't care.

She arrived the next day. Checked into a motel not to blow her cover.
The IT texted her the new Location where the phone was. Taraji showered put on her black yoga attire and a baseball cap, and went jogging next to the location; she used GPS navigation to find the place. It was a house. Small townhouse, looking vintage from the outside.

She stared, watching if anyone was gonna come out of the house, but no one did.
The neighbors saw her; she went there. "I'm sorry If I freaked you out; I'm from New York, I'm a jogger, and every time I see a vintage house, I stare; I'm looking to buy one and relocate. This neighborhood is on my list. I'm Amelia, by the way," she said. "I'm Jacqueline, and this is my husband, John; come on in for a cup of tea," they said; she went in.
She asked about the safety of the neighborhood. "it's safer this side; the cops are always patrolling because there are two cops in this street; one lives in the house you were admiring, and the other lives down the street. It's safe, but I don't think anybody is selling."

"I see, is it a family living with the Cop, is he married?" Taraji was doing research.
Jacqueline laughed. "are you single dear? I have a single grandson. No the cop next door is a woman. She was married but it didn't work out, her ex lives in New York City, and she lives with her kids, three kids, and I think she's a–"
"Lesbian!" Jacqueline whispered.
"Oh?"
"Yes. She has a lady over, this beautiful lady who looks like a tomboy. Wears baggy clothes and sneakers, like smoking cigars at the back. Oh, it is 11; if you go stand at my kitchen back door, you will see her wearing a cap, smoking." Jacqueline said, Taraji hurried to the kitchen and watched.

Fantasia was smoking a cigar in the sun. Wearing timberland boots, denim shorts, and a baseball jersey and cap.
Taraji swallowed hard, she looked hot and unbothered. She watched until she saw the beautiful lady who picked Fantasia up from her house appear behind Fantasia's back and hand her a phone; while Fantasia answered the phone, the lady wrapped her arms around her body...

Taraji's eyes watered.
"I told you, lesbians," the old lady whispered; Taraji jumped and turned. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing, nothing. Thank you for your hospitality, you are sweet. I gotta run. Nice meeting you!"
Taraji said, sniffling and pushing her way out of the house; she ran out, leaving the old woman and her husband confused.

She jogged back to the motel to take her things and check out. And went to the Airport. She got on the plane back to New York City.

The following Evening.

Smarty was hijacked and messed up pretty badly in the face.
Taraji heard people talking about it at the Bureau while she stopped by for a meeting.
"it makes me happy when thugs eliminate each other, less job for us," one FBI said.

After her stop at the bureau, she went to her office. It was after hours. Her employees were clocking out. She went to her office to call Stoney to make sure she was okay cause she heard Smarty's attacker was a female.
She rushed into her office and gasped, shutting the door. Fantasia was sitting in her movable chair.

"You tailing me Taraji?" Fantasia asked with a serious voice. Taraji opened her mouth to answer and remembered the slap she got and closed her mouth.
"Taraji... You came to Philly, Why?"
"To witness you cheating on me with that cop, the woman you were with? Who is she? How long have you been fucking her? Don't lie to me!"
Fantasia chuckled. "Her? Gosh. I'm not fucking her, I can never fuck her!"
"Who is she, Fantasia?"

"My step-sister," Fantasia said. "You liar!"
Fantasia laughed. "Why would I lie?"
"She called you baby when she picked you up, and I saw her snuggling in your body in Philly; that's not how sisters hug. If yes, then it's weird"

"She's my step-sister, her name is Aisha, her Father is the dumb cop who married my mom, she hates him cause he's controlling and annoying, he forced the cop in her, she never wanted to become a cop she's a thug like me, I'm the only one who knows in the family. Well, me and Fran. I came back to see you and realized I might fuck up my cover and called her for backup. You're right. That's not how you hug your sister, she wants me to fuck her, but I'm not interested; plus, I thought I was in a real committed relationship until I realized I was just dating a two-timing tramp." Fantasia barked.

"that's not fair. I have a sexual condition okay"

"Oh please, Taraji, you are not the woman I thought you were; you are nothing but a cheating whore; you cheated on your husband before me, cheated on me with his other wife, slept with employees, and now Stoney. You just sleep with everything that moves; I am so disappointed because I was willing to reinvent my life for you." Fantasia pulled a ring box and slammed it on the desk, then stood up. "I wanted to start a family with you" she laughed hysterically. "I bought a house in Seattle for your ass to be close to work, planned to leave my past life behind and here in New York. And you go let my rival kiss you!" she shouted throwing the ring box at Taraji. Taraji ducked.

Fantasia pulled her leather biker jacket and helmet from the desk and headed out.
"Baby! Daddy! please. I will change, I promise, I swear, Tasia, I will change, I will be your good wife, I will cook for you, Daddy, I will carry your kids, I will do anything, just please don't go. Marry me, Fantasia marry me... You don't even have to change for me, I accept you as you are. I love you just the way you are; I will protect you, baby, I will protect you, please, Tasia, please, Daddy, please don't leave me. If you leave, I'm gonna break, baby I won't be able to breathe. Please," Taraji begged holding Fantasia's arm tight.

Fantasia was speechless. She was giving her everything but all Fantasia thought about was. Can she change her whore ways for me?

Taraji cried.
"Tasia I love you. I am out of breath in love with you, baby; I love you. I want you, I need you. Please" She begged.
"Taraji, my trust issues are real; what I do for a living taught me a lot about trust; my trust has an expiry date, and I don't trust you anymore. I'm faithful to you, tempted like you, but remain loyal, but you do this; you cheat and lie to me. How can I trust you, baby, how?".
"Cause I promise to be good. I will seek help, I will be a good wife. A wonderful mother and a great lover. I will be submissive, Daddy, whatever you need," Taraji said.

"I need time to think about this"
"Okay baby, but don't disappear okay, call once in a while, email, text anything please don't leave me here lonely, horny, and worried"
"Okay, I will try my best, but please do understand what I'm up against."

"I do. I get it, but I still need you"
Fantasia pulled a piece of bank paper and handed it to Taraji, "When you see Storny, give her this personally." Fantasia said. "but there's nothing on it"

"There's enough message for her. I gotta get out of here before smarty rat me out for fucking her up. I'm not done with her." Fantasia said and rushed out. Taraji picked up the ring box and opened it. There was no ring, just a piece of paper; she unfolded it and read.
*Any ring of your choice*
She smiled, Fantasia was such a romantic for a Thug.
Taraji texted Stoney.
*come over tomorrow at 7, my office, I have a package for you*

Meanwhile, Fantasia got on her bike, put on her helmet, and speeded away.

******************