Chapter 9

Continues.  

Smarty grabbed Taraji hard and aggressively.
"you make me sick!" She whispered in her ear.
"I thought all I had to do was to get rid of that Vegas stripper to be with Fantasia but no, there comes the lady with a badge, smoother skin, smells freakishly nice and so fucking delicately hot. Now I don't know what to do with you, fuck you or kill you...better yet, how about I Fuck you then kill you. Does that sounds great to you?"
Taraji turned, her eyes became sober. "I have an idea. Why don't you Not fucking touch me and keep me alive sweetheart" Taraji said and yanked her so hard, her arm broke.

"ou! fucking bitch!"

"don't fuck with me" Taraji said and pushed her away. She wobbled out of there. "Fuck!" Smarty cursed.

Taraji whistled for a cab. One stopped. She got in.

Fantasia missed her. She came back inside.

"you couldn't make a drunk lady stay for 5 minutes?"

"She's aggressive, and I think she dislocated my arm"

"oh that means she's sober-ish, breaking bones is her thing. I better go make sure she gets home fine"
"Big G!" Fantasia turned. "I'm sorry, I may have threatened to 260 her out. In case she tells you,"

"she was not gonna, Taraji is not some vulnerable bitch that you can assessinate Smarty,  She is her own bitch and fight her own battles, doesn't need me...but I appreciate you telling me but Baby girl, if Taraji come up missing in anywhere possible. I'm raining bullets on your warehouse. Before I shove my foot up your ass. You got that or you need a pen to write it down?"

Smarty curled her lips, hiding her sarcastic smile. "I got it"

"Good!" Fantasia said and walked out. Smarty was so upset smoke was coming out of her ears. She marched outside.

"wait!"
."What?" Fantasia asked impatiently...
"Fantasia I'm in love with you. I love you. I regret showing you the video cause now all you care about is the bitch. I have been in love with you for 6 years Fantasia. I waited for you to re-evaluate your sexuality. And now that you finally did, I feel like we are made for each other. I really love you"
Smarty confessed.

"Go home, take a long warm bubble bath. When the booze weighs off, call me okay. Right now I have other concerns. The kind of concerns that's temporary. I decided to tell her about the marriage and get divorce immediately. So can I go?"

Smarty nodded. Fantasia walked out.
She drove to Taraji's house.

She got there, the same time as the Cab.

Taraji got off the car wobbling. Fantasia got out of her car and caught her from falling. She picked her up
."Hey, you smell like masculine fragrance and Cuban cigar" Taraji said in her drunk voice. "Yeah I know. I need a shower. You okay?"

"No. I missed you" Taraji said.
"we need to talk Taraji. But sober. Can I call you tomorrow?"
."yes!" Taraji said and fell asleep in Fantasia's arms 

"oh-oh okay, let me get you in bed" Fantasia said and rang the bell.
Nobody came to the door. She searched Taraji and pulled a house key and unknocked.

She took Taraji, to her room and tucked her in bed. "You are a handful of a wife" Fantasia whispered and walked out.
.on her way out she heard sex moans coming from Taylor's room. It was girls only,  she went downstairs, got in a shower.
Made herself at home.

She was watching Tv when Kiana tried to sneak out. "Oh geez!" Kiana muttered seeing Fantasia.
"I think you mean oh crap" Fantasia said standing up.
Taylor was coming downstairs too and saw Fantasia "Oh Crap!"