Chapter 22

The three days in The Bahamas were over; it was really a wet weekend, and they fucked almost everywhere; the morning of Taraji's departure, she got a gift from Fantasia.
It was a jewelry box with a card; Fantasia was gone, and so was her stuff.

Taraji looked at Fantasia's side of the bed, then at the gift box, and picked up the card.

*You gave me the best weekend of my fucking Life, I might love you too much, and I'm a thug; you got a Thug like me acting crazy. Here is something I had for you for a while now. I got it made for you, they finally finished the design; I hope you love it cause it cost more than a fortune. I know I'm dead in the States, and I left you nothing; take this as everything I left you. I don't know when I'm gonna see you again, but you are my girlfriend, I will make a plan, don't be mad at me, I had to move away, somebody is tailing you. Love, your Future baby mama*

Taraji was conflicted, she was both mad and happy.
She opened the gift. It was a platinum, Rolex with diamonds all around. The most shiny bling in the room. Taraji gasped. It was well customized and fitted perfectly on her wrist. "Oh my gosh, Fantasia!" Taraji muttered, looking at the Rolex. "nobody has ever done this for me," she said, getting emotional. It had letters customized on it.
*FLYFT*
Taraji put it on while admiring it on her wrist, there was a banging on her door.
She had a bad feeling, and her FBI instinct kicked in. She immediately smoothed the other side of the bed. Making it look like she was sleeping alone. She got up and looked around, tracing a thing that screamed Fantasia, but there was nothing, literally nothing; Fantasia knew how to clean up her act. She knew how to cover shit up, "I see why they call you Big G. You thuggy sexy thing!" Taraji muttered and hid her watch and card, and opened the door.
"hi, Officers. May I help you?" she asked. "The FBI, all the way from the States are here, we are not yet sure why they are here, so, there will be a search, we apologize if this will invade some privacy, they forced through our law,"

"Oh, I have a flight to catch; I won't be here for that. But thank you for letting me know," Taraji said.  They nodded peeking inside the suite. "You alone in this suit ma'am?"
"yeah, would you like to have a look?"
"Yes!" one officer said. "No, that won't be necessary. We apologize," the other said, pulling his colleague away. They walked away. She shut the door and immediately went to a shower and prepared for her departure.

The next day:

She walked into her office smiling and walking tall.
They greeted her and updated her on business as usual.
She got into her office and shut the door, asking to be alone with her thoughts.

She started reminiscing about the weekend:
Melting on the table: smiling, blushing, squeezing legs together. She closed her eyes...
"Fantasia fucking Barrino, a force of nature, beautiful sexy Full lips. A sexy shy smile. Boobs I treat like a scoop of chocolate-flavored ice cream. Sexy tattoos, a freakishly hot woman. My woman," she muttered melting on her table.

She thought about The Bahamas:

"Why me? Why not Carter?" Taraji asked.
"Because I want you, not Carter; my body wants you; my pussy is twitching for you, baby. I missed you" Fantasia said.
Taraji pulled Fantasia on top of her. "I missed you too, baby; I'm sorry I've been too stubborn; I couldn't get you out of my mind. I thought sleeping around would help me forget you"

"It won't. I belong in your heart, Taraji; you are just too stubborn to see it. And if you give this pussy–" she said rubbing her pussy, Taraji moaned, "to any nigga, I'm gonna blow their brains out. You hear me? This pussy is mine; you are mine, Taraji."

"shut up and fuck me so good Daddy! It is just the two of us. You are mine" Taraji said. They kissed, Fantasia went down on her, and Taraji shivered muttering her name. "Oh Daddy Tasia, yes fuck me!"