Chapter 4

Thursday.

Taraji didn't show up for work.
"Team, gather around... As you know I'm Pheobe, the boss put me in charge, she won't be with us today or tomorrow. She and her husband were involved in a car accident last night. He was hospitalized, and she is staying home to take care of him. She said no more flowers, but pray for her and work hard, she will see you Monday, anything you need tell Phoebe, that's me. Any questions?"
Phoebe asked. "Yeah, are they okay? Is boss Lady gonna be okay?" Kent, the hot guy in the office asked.

"The boss is fine, her husband has a broken arm and a few stitches but she said we shouldn't worry. Taylor is coming for product testing, you know she does it with the boss all the time, however, she will be doing it alone and taking samples home to Taraji. Any other question?"

"Anybody? Okay, that's it. Let's get to work and make the boss happy. The cosmetology team should have the testers ready by 12, Taylor will be here at half-12. Let's go team" Phoebe said.

"you are quiet today, missing the boss?" Phoebe asked Fantasia laughing. "what?"

"Please Fantasia, we are all aware you broke rule number 10. So Kent and Miranda are not the only ones"

"I don't know what you are yapping about. I'm not in love with your boss, I don't like girls like that. I'm super straight. I love dick okay not p-pussy" Fantasia said.

"I was just messing with you. I know a straight girl when I see one. You don't do pussy. I can tell"

"Really, how?" fantasia asked sipping her water.
"I just know. So, wanna go hang out with me at the male strip club tonight?"

"Hey, you and I are not friends. okay? Great." Fantasia said walking away. "What got her so moody today? She Is usually fun" Phoebe said to her colleague passing by. "who, her? She's not fun, she has scary killer eyes and is brutally honest, she cares nothing about anybody in the office, and that's not fun..."

"She's pretty, very hot... But even the guys can't ask her out. The new girl is scary, you are the only one who does not see it." she said and walked away

Half 12. Taylor arrived looking like the fashion model that she is, her sister trained her well. She had company. A boyfriend. Fantasia raised an eyebrow she knew that boy. He sold cocaine for Kenan and used it as well.

"The junior boss is here," they said amongst themselves.

"Hey Taylor, thank you for coming. Come in here" Phoebe said

They all gathered around. She sniffed the products and then picked the great ones.
She then went to a shower and tasted hair and body. Came out and picked. Then put some clothes on, and her boyfriend and the cameramen took pictures. "she's good at this" Fantasia said. "you should see the duo. They are amazing together, too bad the boss couldn't make it, I was looking forward to seeing her in a lingerie" Kent said. Fantasia looked at him and walked away from him.

After everything. Taylor changed in her clothes.
Fantasia saw her boyfriend showing her cocaine in his hand. They went to the bathroom. "Damn it Taylor" Fantasia muttered and went to the bathroom
The doors were locked. She banged on the door. "open this Muthafucker right now" she shouted. Grabbing the attention in the office. Taylor opened. "what?" she said with an attitude. Fantasia pushed her out of the way shoved the boy by his clothes and pinned her on the wall "Give me that?"
"no bitch" Fantasia slapped the shit out of him. He wobbled from the air to the floor.

Now everybody was watching, Squeezing in the bathroom.

"give me that!"

"do you know how much this is Bitch?"