Chapter 8

In Las Vegas

Fantasia and her guest were giggling in her hospital room.
"Thank you for taking care of me," Fantasia told the girl. "You came here to save my ass like you always do, is the least I could do. Thank you"

"you know I would do anything for you," Fantasia said. "Yeah let us have sex sometimes and stop flirting so plainly. I know you like me more than just a friend Fantasia and I like you too" the girl said. Fantasia looked away.

"Okay, I forgot, you straight. I should go, you should get some rest" The girl said walking away.
Fantasia grabbed her arm and pulled her closer they kissed.

And Taraji and Taylor walked in.
Taylor didn't know what to do, they didn't stop, they went deep into the kiss, old feelings and new feelings coming out of them. This is Fantasia's high school friend before she went to the military.

They haven't been friends for years but Fantasia always saves her ass and she gets in trouble a lot cause she's a stripper who uses drugs. Not just a stripper, the fancy kind in Las Vegas's best adult clubs. And she makes enough, more than enough. But still, Fantasia sent her a check every month. 

Taraji didn't wanna stop them. She wanted to see where that ends. But she blocked her sister's sight with her hand.

The kiss deepened, and they started stripping. That was Taylor's queue to leave.
Taraji took a chair picked a magazine, hooked a foot on another, and watched over her magazine.

"Ouch!" Fantasia said. "Still hurts? I'm sorry baby, let's continue this tonight at my house Daddy. Please" The girl said. She always called Fantasia daddy, usually, it made her blush, but today it made her hot. "Later," Fantasia said smiling.

The girl turned and gasped in a high-pitched tone.
"Who are you?" she asked Taraji. "FBI. I wanna Question Ms Barrino here, but you welcome to stay, you might shine the light on my case"

"No, I don't know anything. Baby, I will be at the cafeteria" She said rushing out.

Fantasia and Taraji looked at each other.
"What the fuck do you want?" .
"you are shot in the arm and I had to drive all the way here? I'm gonna kill Taylor"

"How did Taylor find this out?"
."Some girl told her, I am guessing that half-naked human being who just walked out of here, told her. New girlfriend?" Taraji asked.

"It's Vegas, A new girlfriend can turn into a new wife pretty fast"
"Yeah if you get drunk adequately. Well, good to see you are fine. Tell Taylor I will be at the Casino. gambling. Yes, I fucking gamble. " Taraji said storming out.

Taylor came in a few minutes later
"Hey, safe to come in?" she asked tiptoeing.

Fantasia chuckled. "Why wouldn't it be? I'm decent"

"Oh but your girlfriend wasn't," Taylor said. "Shit, you saw that too"
"Not much, my sister still blocks my vision when sometimes my hearing like I'm 6 years old like I haven't heard worse already."
Fantasia was quiet. "Sorry, am I boring you? I could just go to the pool and have fun with kids my age" Taylor said.

"No, no. It's not you. It's just me, my life. Everything"

"I see. Well, we were worried sick about you, glad you're okay. See you back in New York. Let me go swimming with dolphins. I'm gonna make this trip a vacation" Taylor said leaving.

"Tay"

"Yes Tasia"

"Do you hate me cause of what you saw?"

"lips locked with another girl a few hours after you dumbed my sister like yesterday's broccoli? No, I don't but can I be honest?"
"Please"

"I used to think so highly of you. A beautiful woman who's bad at her intern job but so fucking good at everything else, so proud and funny and rich and fearless but in her own way humble. I used to think of you as Queen. It doesn't matter what my sister may have done to you, but you are now out of character for me to worship. You are just another girl my sister liked and tossed to the side, no hard feelings"