Chapter 16

Following morning

They woke up so horny they had to continue where they left off. Fantasia strapped and dicked Taraji down.

Making her moan and dirty talk. Cumming on her rubber cock.
The 69 on each other's pussies before they crossed their legs and bumped each other's coochies.

Heavy breathing, moans, and soft gasps escaped from their mouths. Making each other cum hard.

The session was hot it made Taraji go back to sleep.
Fantasia washed off and changed. Wrote a note and left.

She got downstairs and found her front door unlocked, without the key she usually left by the door.

She stood there thinking. "Carter!" she concluded and immediately called the locksmith and some IT guy.
While she waited for them to show up, she made breakfast for Taraji and took it to her in bed.

They arrived. Changed the locks and installed cameras in her house. She took a key put it on the note and walked out, not locking the door for her housekeeper.

Her housekeeper arrived and started ironing the clothes she had washed the previous day.

Fantasia called her.
Tasia: Hey, you at the house yet? I have your new key on the counter. Anyone coming to my house call me immediately. The only person who's gonna be coming and going is the one in my bed right now. Are we clear?
Her: of course. But may I say I don't like her, she's bossy and thinks a badge makes her entitled to everything. I like The Beauty Queen better, I think she is amazing and sophisticated. You should consider going back to her.
Tasia: (chuckled) Go upstairs, it's the beauty Queen in my bed. And don't call her that... She hates it. Do me a favor, treat her like the queen she is, infect, treat her like my wife. I will come home later, there is a huge damage I need to bury. Later

Fantasia hung up.
Her housekeeper went upstairs and found Taraji sound asleep. She smiled and took her food to the microwave to warm it up.
She liked Taraji for Fantasia for some reason.

After a while
Taraji went downstairs after eating and showering. She was still in a robe.

"Morning. Shit, I'm late for work, I don't think we officially met, I'm Taraji" she muttered while picking up Fantasia's baggy hoodie from the laundry basket.
"I'm Lauren. You picked her favourite hoodie" she said. Taraji was now putting on her boots it looked like the outfit she chose to put together for the day. She looked hot.

"yeah well unfortunately she loves all her hoodies, I might not find anything to wear and I'm late for a meeting. I will see you later." Taraji said tossing the robe on the couch and heading out.

She had no time to change. She drove straight to the office and then went downstairs to the boutique to get a dress to wear before her meeting.

Meanwhile, Carter didn't sleep breaking the law to investigate Fantasia and Triple 4.
She even visited Lorenzo to get more information and promised him immunity.

"Fantasia is not Triple 4, she's far worse. Name an Agent who was murdered and I assure you, she did it. I have a list, starting with Agent Steve Buckley, the death that was presumed to be a suicide, she did it. Agent Ryan Simmons, Agent - -"

"Wait, Ryan? That's Taraji's best friend... Oh shit, this is good. This is gold, this is enough" Carter said standing up to leave.

"There is more, She felt guilty about it and befriended Ryan's cousin, her name is Raven, She's a Doctor"

"I know Raven,"
"Yes, Ryan was paying her tuition, when he died, who do you think paid for that?"

"It never crossed my mind"
"Fantasia did. And she was fucking her, Raven is Fantasia's first girl-on-girl experience, but she always acted like Raven didn't happen, 'cause she broke her heart and moved to LA with some nigga" Lorenzo spilled. "Oh my gosh, this is more than I needed. Thank you, I will get you out of here, I promise" Carter said and headed out.