Molly the Mysteries

Molly has always been my best friend, and I will never forget her. But she left a month ago, and you have to accept that After she left I moved out to London.

We were friends till kindergarten and stayed friends till 8th grade. Me and Molly always told ourselves we could see through everybody's games.

Molly left a month ago. One day she told me she just had to leave for purposes she couldn't tell me. She never talked about her family,even when I brung up the subject, she would say it's complicated and wouldn't make sense to anybody. I was always surprised about it, because she was so confident with seeing through people's minds and brains.

But the weirdest thing was when she left the day before, she cried as we watched the Clue movie. I tried hard, and kept trying to ask her what happened, and she said nothing is going to be the same. She said a lot of weird things like how she wanted to hide from it, or she said, why is this happening. But the weirdest thing was she said it's the Russians, and then paused and said I have to go, and ran out of the apartment.

The day she left was the saddest, because she knocked on the door, and I opened it to see reguler Molly, always being her clean cut self that was great.

"I have to go" she said "where"I said. "Be careful don,t get into trouble"said Molly, "whatever happens don't trust anyone." "Okay"I said. She gave me a big hug. "There's going to be a spy, remember?" Molly said. Then she ran down the stairs and left so fast you couldn't even see her leaving.

That's when I realized she was never coming back. All those things she said made me think.

It was just me and my dad who never talked about anything, not even Mom. My Mom was Russian. This made me think of Molly and how said something about them. Right there I felt like I was being lied to in the face by everybody I knew. I still think you're lying to me, about how you don't already know this story. You are probably wondering why I'm talking about Molly or, you don,t care. But don't skip this part, this was step one to figuring out all of it but, I still miss her and I'm not giving up on her, even if you want to. You know how much she meant to me, but at least try.

Molly can still help us figure it out but for now, I don't want to talk about her. Your next goal should be to find a 9th grade girl who is in big trouble, so don,t tell me you don,t care.

I was holding the note in my hand, wondering what to do. That's when I ran out of the apartments, went down the street, and hopped on the subway.

I ran down the street farther till I reached White Oak Woods. I had the note in my hand and was ready. I ran through the trees, till I reached the heart of the woods.

 "Where are you?" I screamed.